• Show
Clear All

all natural my fvcking ass!

Comment

Originally posted by fame2002
      all natural my fvcking ass!
      ?????? u ok buddy ?

Comment

yeah im fine, he was just in the new issue of MD saying "what god given talent he has, and how great his genetics are, and a fan actually wrote him asking him if he was really natural, and he said yes, and how important it is to work hard, and blah,blah,blah.
        I mean i dont expect him to come out in a magazine and say hes juiceing but its horrible how these guys act like its the worst thing in the world but they are worse than anyone. and do rediculous amounts of gear.

Comment

doesnt matter how much gear pros do, if we used that much we still wouldnt be that big !

Comment

Originally posted by gundam675
            doesn't matter how much gear pros do, if we used that much we still wouldn't be that big !

Keep in mind, these guys started lifting in there mid teen years and all they did was weight train. When they discover gear, that training mentality stays and the gear is added. Someone asked me a long time ago...."What do the pros take that we are not"...I replied,...."The same thing your taking, just allot more of it"....

Natural is what all the pros would say if they were put on the spot, if they would openly say yes, we all use steroids, there goes the sport, the sponcers would disappear and you would have fat fucks on the cover of Muscle & Fitness. It would "Taint" the sport , and it's already on the borderline of sport & freak show.

Victor M. is another victim of being a major player in the dark side of this sport. I will try to find out mor information on his sentencing and time in jail.

Comment

Actually if you look in the DEC issue of FLEX, they more or less admit that AAS is a regimine of the pro bb

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                Actually if you look in the DEC issue of FLEX, they more or less admit that AAS is a regimine of the pro bb

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either ignorant or a dumbass. Some pros will talk to you about it one on one. I remember going to a seminar where Lee Priest talked about AS and was rather open about it. They know people in the bodybuilding world aren't complete morons. That's why there's the IFBB and then the "natural" committee's that test there competitors.

Comment

If you keep lifting eventually you will discover gear and you can make the decision on your own. It is a shame though that we cant be honest about things like this, but it would be self inditment.

Comment

Working...
                  X