Site Injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Injections

As you can see I am still very new here but I am not new to this game. These boards are all about spreading knowledge so I'll try to earn my spot here with a little bit of shared experience. Here's my first input.

I HAVE INJECTED INTO EVERY MUSCLE ON MY BODY EXCEPT MY TONGUE...

I know people are always wondering what certain spots might feel like so here is my experience:

1) Delts and Ass: everyone knows but I prefer my front delt to my side, give it a try if you haven't.

2) Quads: First couple of injections will cause some muscle soreness but after a few this came my favorite spot. You can see it well, so there is little risk of hitting a vien and I have zero pain from it any more. I find it better than glutes or shoulders.

3) Teardrop muscle above the knee: Not bad, a little soreness but definately not as bad as you would think. Didn't hinder my walking as I thought it might.

4) Hamstrings: Terrible, the oil seeps down behind the knee and walking becomes a very painful event. Dont do it.

5) Calves: Awful, they swell up like a mother f'er and prevent you from being able to flex your ankle. Tightens up at night and you really cannot walk in the morning at all. Feels like a really bad muscle cramp. I tried it with Test Prop one time and had a very painful week.

6) Lats: Too tough to reach if you are doing on your own but a big enough muscle where the pain is easily managable.

7) Traps: Feels like you slept wrong and have a stiff neck. I dont like it.

8) Chest: A good spot to hit, especially right after you have worked them, it will feel no worse than the regular muscle soreness if you lift with intensity. Really freaky though, feels like your stabbing yourself in the heart, a la Pulp Fiction...

9) Bis / Tris: A favorite of mine. A bit sore but not enough to effect your lift. Arms stay pumped for a few days, feels good to me. Everyone should try these spots. Skin is thin here so you don't need to bury the needle, I use 25 gauge pins here.

10) Brachialis: This is the muscle between the bicep and the tricep on the outside of you arm. Probably the smallest muscle you can inject into and in my opinion the only one that can be expanded using site injections. I did repeated injections (using an insulin needle) to this area and saw significant growth. I believe that the continued swelling stretches out the fascial tissue and allows for more room for the muscle to grow. This muscle makes your arms look thick as hell. If you want to know about using an insulin needle with and oil, let me know.

11) Forearms: Want to look like Popeye, throw it into your forearms. Man they swell up a lot, turn a little red too. A bit painful and hard to lift forearms during this time. Easy to see and avoid veins though. Pain will last 3 - 4 days.

Thats it, I guess I haven't done my abs or obliques but I think that would be a bad idea. All HGH and HCG I do sub-Q into the abdomen area.

Hope that helps a few bros. respond with questions if you got them,

THOR

Good info....thanks Thor. I might have to experiment a bit with some new sites.....the scar tissue in my glutes and delts is starting to piss me off. BSH

Comment

you sound like a ed pincushion

Comment

I wish I had someone to help me with my shots. I used to date a nurse for a few years so shots were easy. now nobody will help. I would love to do the back of my tricep and my lats.

Comment

agreed Stonecold, I would love to be able to hit my lats more often...

Comment

ill try my tounge and tellyou what its like...

Comment

Great info Thor..thanks

I know there is also a website that shows exact locations for injections. ANyone know what it is?

Comment

WWW.SPOTINJECTIONS.COM

cheers
                loaster33

Comment

thats the one...

Comment

Good post Thor. experiences are the best teacher.

Comment

Great info..Bro....I learn something all the time! ...BAIley

Comment

My personal favorites are triceps, pecs, delts, and glutes.. I could do without injecting quads..

Comment

I usually rotate..pecs...delts...bi's..tris..quads.than my least favorite glutes..i fuckin hate the the most..

Comment

its disabled...anyone know what happened.

Comment

I tried to access that site last week and it didn't work.....who knows ???

Comment

Working...
                              X