What size pin and targetting an area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What size pin and targetting an area

I have been hitting the Glutes with a 1 1/2 pin 22 gauge....but where I can feel the bulge afterwards for a couple of days, it's itchy sometimes. Using Eth and EQ, 1cc of each. So, thinking of switching to hit legs or bi's. Thoughts on pin size and if I hit bis, will they grow better since hitting directly in? I saw a post a while back that someone said "no" but my body hit's his legs each time and they are HUGE and shreaded...and he doesn't really even work his legs.

some believe in spot injections some dont. I personally have seen a difference in my bi's since I started shooting tren into them.

Are you shooting too fast in your glutes? that may be causing the bulge. I always heat up any oil in the syringe before shooting.

Comment

no....spot injecting will NOT cause localized growth other than inflammation due to aggravation of the tissue. and it certainly won't make your legs or arms massive and shredded like your buddies legs are. and the argument of it stretching the fascia and causing growth that way is pure bullshit. the fascia is a casing...the fibers will not grow more rapidly just because the muscle is swolen and aggrivated. to think that it will is just plain silly.

now - as far as the injection sight itself, i use a 25 ga 1" for everything including glutes. it really depends on how lean you are for glutes. if you have high BF, stick with 1.5" for glutes. but for gods sake man...try a smaller gage pin! you're harpooning yourself with that 22ga! at least go down to a 23! no wonder your ass hurts and itches! lol

Comment

oh...and spotinjections.com has great pictures to help with the injections.

Comment

I had read about 5/8 inch everywhere but the Glutes...What are others opinons on the gauge? I heard 22 was key for glutes, but maybe not after Goliaths opinion. Thanks G for the post.

Comment

5/8ga are good for bi's, tri's and other smaller muscle groups...but 1" works fine for me. as long as your arms are larger than 15", 1" should be fine.

Comment

1" 21g. in quads and delts... can't go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pencilneck
                1" 21g. in quads and delts... can't go wrong.
                21 ga??!! what the fuck for!!?? whats the point? you may be a pecilneck, but you have balls the size of watermellons my friend!

Comment

Takes too long to push gear through anything smaller. I hate sitting there waiting to draw up and push. I guess it's from the ARMY training I had.

Comment

I guess it's from the ARMY training I had.
                    yeah..our army...infact the entire white house, military, and congress are pretty impatient aren't they.

;)

Comment

I have very little BF and i use 25ga. X 1" pins for quads, only place i inject. I draw out with a 22ga. I've found that by using a 25ga. pin I HAVE to go slower to empty the syringe, which I believe helps cut down on lumps and soreness. 2cc's in the quad takes at least 90 seconds, and i never have any pain or soreness. If I were to hit tris or bis, I use 25ga X 5/8" pins. Hell if you have very little BF, the muscle couldn't be more than a 1/16th of an inch below your skin. BB

Comment

It's my belief that I shouldn't discuss politics on this web-site. You never know who's watching. LOL! J/K of course.

Comment

It's my belief that I shouldn't discuss politics on this web-site. You never know who's watching. LOL! J/K of course.
                          lol - sorry. it just slipped out bro! :D

Comment

First off, I will like to say that Goliath gave some great info, also with the website. I agreed with everything he had to say. EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Next, I would like to yell at Pneck for hitting his body with 21G darts when he damn well knows saving a couple seconds isnt worth the extra scar tissue he is building up that will harden and effect his range of motion and pain later down the road. So I know from now on Pneck will be giving more sound advice for the bruthas knowing how many people are reading this. Right? LMAOOOOO

Next.... I would like to say that.. I normally use a 5/8'' pin for bi's, tris, and pecs even though I could probably go with a 1''. Just being a bit safer knowing that I am already going into the muscle tissue, so not gonna push it too much. I have seen some bros go in to far and have weeks of pain. Not worth it to me. PEACE! KIR

Comment

KIR, are you saying that 1" as well for the Glutes? What gauge are you recommending since 21 Gauge is only purchased by Pneck LOL.... I do take about 2 minutes to push the juice through though. KIR, did you get my last PM a few days ago?

Comment

Working...
                              X