No announcement yet.

Winstrol- Does Anyone Not Like It???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ran 100mg ED w 100mg of fina and 100mg or Prop.....good cycle...but I don't know if the winstrol helped that much or it was just the Tren and Prop.....never got any aches...

Comment

What about ending the cycle with a low dose of Dbol(25-30mgs ED)with [email protected] ED to combat the water retentionfor weeks 9-10?

Comment

i dont get aches or really any sides. ive ran it prob at doses im willing to bet is higher than anyone on this board too...

Comment

Originally posted by superchicken
          i dont get aches or really any sides. ive ran it prob at doses im willing to bet is higher than anyone on this board too...
          How high did you go?

Comment

I love winny aswell but the pain in the joints is almost to much sometimes.

Comment

at 100mg ed, joint pain ws unbearable after only 1 week

Comment

How about ending the cycle with Dbol@25-30mgs ED for weeks 9-10 and stepping up the Arimidex to .5mgs ED for the same time period? Sounds Ok??

Comment

Originally posted by basskiller
                  How high did you go?
                  roughly 300 ed

i had 5 days notice that i was gonna have my pics taken and posted on a website, and i looked like shit, very soft. i was coming off cycle and taprering down my doses for the few wks before this.

not somthing id recmend anyone do, im sure ive done much worse to my liver before though. and yeah i realize it was a ridiculous dose.

amazingly, i saw some major improvements by the beginning of the 3rd day. vasuclar as hell, and forearms started to get that bad ass look. by the 5th day i was blown away what it had done in such a short time. it was visually obvious to others as well, the last few wks i hadnt had any compliments. starting the 3rd day i got a few a day, and lots of stares. winny truely does create a look like no other.

i was lifing once a day and very heavy, low reps. i had zero joiunt pain, and i have had very mild joint pain before, just never caused by winny.

i was also on test base and tren.

Comment

Damn... That was high.. Very lucky with reguards to the joint pain.

I"d bet you were eating ALA or similar like pez candies..
                    I do that when it's sometimes heavy or insane..

I aggree.. when we talk about amounts such as these.. I wouldn't suggest anyone follow our lead..

Comment

thats why i didnt post it at first, i know what the consequences are and was prepared, but i hope others dont think they should do that next time they wanna goto the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by superchicken
                        thats why i didnt post it at first, i know what the consequences are and was prepared, but i hope others dont think they should do that next time they wanna goto the beach.
                        I know how that is. But it's good to let others learn from your mistakes. I've done something very stupidly also by running dbol for ten weeks.

Comment

Shibby.. I don't think it was a mistake.. just that this not for the everyday user and it's not given out as advice for something everyone should try..

Comment

Joint pain is bad for me =-[

Comment

Originally posted by basskiller
                              Shibby.. I don't think it was a mistake.. just that this not for the everyday user and it's not given out as advice for something everyone should try..
                              I've been told it was a mistake. I'll be honest and say I wasn't properly educated on it before doing so. It was also oral and I also ran oral win weeks 9-11.

Comment

lol ok miscomunication here :D

shibby it sounded like you were saying that i had made a mistake running that much winny.

so bass said he didnt think it was a mistake cause i knew what i was doing to myself. but we now see your talking about your dbol run.

now im not saying everyone should start running dbol for 10wks, but id like to point somthing out. many cycles have dbol the first 4-6wks, then they switch to winny for another 6 wks. thats 10-12 wks on 17aa oral. switching to winny is no easier on your liver than if you ran dbol the entire 10-12 wks. alot of people fail to see this. they say how your liver is gonna fry if you run dbol for that long, but many fo the same people run an oral for 10-12 wks, they just switch. switching the drug makes little to zero difference when it comes to health.

so still, running orals for 10 wks isnt the best for your liver, but keep in mind, just cause you ran the same oral the whole time, your no worse off than those who switch drugs halfway through. i dont know why people think its ok to run dbol then switch to winny, its just as bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X