No announcement yet.

Do you admit to AAS use.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keeps it quite, but had to somewhat admit it to a Dr. recently and hated the hell out of it. I told him to put down his pen, I didnt want this on paper. Then told him'' yeah maybe''. It wound up on paper though. Other than that, hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
      funny... you and MARK McGWIRE, Bonds, etc :rofl: that was a good one :)
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

I lied to my girl, who is now my fiance' at first. We had only been dating foir two weeks and I wasnt about to tell her then. I wanted her to get to know me and not go "oh this guy is gonna roid rage and beat on me and stuff". So I held out until the end of my cycle at which point I sat her down and said that I had something to tell her and that I was really sorry for lying and all. I told her and she was pissed for about 5 minutes. Because I lied in the first place. We talked and I explained it to her, and what I knew, and the support/ info from my bro's on SM. She's cool with it now, honesty= trust= hella good relationship. Just my two cc's.

Comment

Its a part of my life so ya I tell my girl, my real close friends know , but as far as the rest of the world no way...

Comment

Bumpin for a couple more.

Comment

I shout it from the roof-tops myself. :rolleyes:

Comment

Re: Do you admit to AAS use.

Originally posted by woodard
                This poll was inspired by a post from a fellow SM member.:D
                What member? LOL. My wife ended up giving me her blessing and has offered to do my injects!!!

It should be started up in the next wk or 2. :D

Comment

Working...
                X