No announcement yet.

anyone ever hit the front of the delt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ranger, i have put 5 cc in my glutes bro-- takes forever to do-- i have had an abcess in my quad-- dirty gear was the culprit on that one-- found shit floating in the bottle

i put 4 into my right delt today-- i use a 25 guage 1 inch pin-- i read a magazine while doing it-- takes a long time-- i push some in let it sit so it soaks in then do it again ,etc,etc, -- hot shower right after it

Comment

Damn, 4 or 5 cc's ANYWHERE sounds like a bit much to me. I'd worry myself to death that it wouldn't all get absorbed and I'd wind up with an abcess. Just me though, I only weigh 205lbs. Not a monster like many of you dudes, lol. BB

Comment

I believe anything more than 3 in one site is too much. Just my opinion.

Comment

I have had a lot of luck with my front delts. I have a hard time reaching my side delt the way I hold the syringe so I only hit my fronts anymore. I've never had a problem htting a nerve here and have hit one on my side so my experience says guive it a shot and see.

Comment

I do front 's so say all the time and yes , sometimes you hit a nerve and arm jumps when you hit it, I DO NOT put anything over 2 in there, in fact I would call it front, but it is go down side to middle then move up 1/2 of distance, that is what I call my front delt, PIC is not good on telling exactly where, BUT I do only once a week with either 27 guage 5/8 or 25 guage 1", BF is lower on me, nut I have large delts also, and yes ONE time I did hit soemthing major in there, on withdrawal I to shot a stream of blood 3 feet, while I was on 1 baby aspirin a day, have since stopped aspirin because of that..................

Comment

The brachial plexus of nerves , veins and arterioles are in your armpit. If you go just a bit too deep or at the wrong angle your going to nick something major. All of the nerves to your arms and hands go through there. I think that there are enough spots to choose from so that you dont have to take chances wit the front delts. Just IMO

Comment

thanks muscledoc

Comment

I hit in my left side delt and it never fully recovered. My damn shoulder, even after a rear delt shot seems to swell in the center head(almost like a nerve underneath the muscle). I'm guessing after the oil dissipates it pusses up against a nerve aggrevating it, but then again I'm no doc....I really don't no what is goin' on in there......MRI shows no nerve damage. BUt using 27 G pins is the way to go, gives you less scar tissue.

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                    acually that was more like 8 yrs ago, not sure what ur reffereing too, please enlighten me
                    i think he was talking about this:
                    http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...=&threadid=523

"Ahhh now this brings back memories, I stated young, and I had the older guys at the gym hit me up in the locker room, I honestly went by everything they said for about 2 yrs, until I realized that these guys werent always gonna be around to help me.

So at the age of roughly 19, I decided to give it a shot by myself. It was winstrol, so I didnt think it would be much trouble, my girlfriend was doing her nails in my room, while I stepped into the bathroom, took a while but I finally got up the nerve and was ready to rock...now heres where the stupidity kicks in, I figured that a delt shot was a delt shot, didnt really matter where it went, so I went straight into the front delt, and passing right through that nice huge vein majority of us have running through that area. Not realizing that I had passed thriough it, I pulled out the syringe, only to relase a blood flow like I have never seen. I mean the boath room looked like a murder scene, it was squirting out of the area in streams, all over the walls, lights and mirror, I started freaking out so bad that I was attempting to put the damn pin back in to stop the blood....my gf just passed out at the site of all the blodd, and I spent the next half hr, cleaning up what looked like a Manson Family party

To be young and dumb again"

Comment

Working...
                    X