• Show
Clear All

big pete do you compete

Comment

Yes, I do.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
        more like tren.

it is a loophole steroid and it is, as said, methylated making it a 17aa. the methylization has made it much more androgenic than regular 1test. i just got some because my workout partner gained a little over 10# in 5 weeks on M1t and 4ad. and his strength went through the roof.
        17-alpha methylation usually DECREASES androgenic character. Is this an exception to the rule?

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
          17-alpha methylation usually DECREASES androgenic character. Is this an exception to the rule?
          i am no chemist but 1 test is not very androgenic after becoming a 17aa its androgenic character is ramped up. go figure.

Comment

1 Test is actually quite androgenic

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
              1 Test is actually quite androgenic
              No doubt.

Comment

Depending on what data you look at, 1-test is about 1-3 times as androgenic as test and 2-8 times as anabolic.

References:

R.E. Counsell; etal: J. Org.Chem., (1961), 27, 248-253. (2.9x androgenic and 7.7x anabolic as testosterone base)

Z. Cekan; B. Pele: Steroids, (1966) 6, 209-218. (1.3x androgenic and 2.1 x anabolic as testosterone)

I have some doubts about the validity of the research in the second reference since they list DHT as only slightly more androgenic then test when I know it is a good 10x as androgenic.
                Last edited by spidey; 01-05-04, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Interestingly, the first reference (JOC) lists M-1-T as only 0.7x as androgenic as test and 2x as anabolic. That number would probably change if the M-1-T were administered orally instead of injected as in the paper though.

Comment

yep, PA pointed out how M 1T is not to great injected, both passes through the liver are key, so thats why VPX's dleivery which is supposed to avoid the first pass is not a good idea

Comment

Working...
                    X