SPORTLAB Whey!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    I was just busting your chops bud, you know we love ya.

I was like, I hope they're not thinking wrong of The Juice, hehehehe:sillyfu: :staypuff:

:D :D :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
      Lets just say that right now I didnt work this summer nor go to summer college school, I was basically here in my house or at a buddies house here with you all in SM. I basically had alot of free time to be here which is now gonna be over this coming Monday. Hey I love the place, cant get off it, u people here are cool and awesome. No flames nor anything like that. If I POST BRO its cause I met some awesome people here and their threads are interesting. About post counts I dont care man, I dont care if I got "0" posts. I just love being here, helping people out and learning new stuff. If I could man, Bouncer could start me off with zero posts if it makes you happy brother. :D
      Definately just busting your chops man. That's what friends do. Plus it gets me just that much closer to you :doggy:

Comment

this post turned gay quick :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :smooch:

I just wanted to up my count too. We all love you juice. I want to lick that ass in your avatar as well.

Comment

I personally love the vanilla, mixed with the orange gatorade powder I use post workout it tastes just like orange sherbert

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            Definately just busting your chops man. That's what friends do. Plus it gets me just that much closer to you :doggy:

I just didnt want this to turn out like it has with some other people as in posts.:bj:

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
              I just didnt want this to turn out like it has with some other people as in posts.:bj:
              I think I've noticed we don't have haters on this board like others. We all just like to hang and chat.

Comment

Working...
              X