New Cycle... test only...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cycle... test only...

Hi all I just thought I would post the idea I have for my next cycle... will be doing my first test only cycle (unless you count a dbol/cyp or sust cycle as test only) and will also be the first time I have done 1000mg per week.. I am planning on test enanth for 10 weeks at 1000mg per week... comments and suggestions always welcome... ta...

what is your cycle history?

Comment

about 11-12 cycles... mostly stacks with the ol' test/deca or eq and some sort of oral to start... most I have gone up to is 750mg before... just looking at trying something new...

Comment

looks good to me

Comment

yo test is best bro.......i started test ethan qv last week @750mgs per week..........started this week @1000mgs per week and i love it.........BLOODPUMP.......

Comment

Re: New Cycle... test only...

Personally...I wouldn't take that much test with out the addition of an anabolic. I think that you will come crashing down and you won't hold any of your gains...pretty much making that amount of test pointless to take...

1000mgs of test of week? With out anything else?

Dude...stack it with some EQ. Not only that...with that amount of test on a weekly dosage...I would definately look into clomid, HCG, arimidex or something...

Originally posted by Greyphantom
            Hi all I just thought I would post the idea I have for my next cycle... will be doing my first test only cycle (unless you count a dbol/cyp or sust cycle as test only) and will also be the first time I have done 1000mg per week.. I am planning on test enanth for 10 weeks at 1000mg per week... comments and suggestions always welcome... ta...

Comment

BUMP

Comment

with 1000 mg of test weekly.... i sure hope you dont have an affinity for aromatization... I know i would be growing boobs quickly at that dosage.

Comment

k well besides everyone else's opinion i think u might fall in love with test only, after about 5 weeks on look at ur gains though, depending on ur total mg's used in previous cycles you might want to look at upping the test, but being on a gram of test a week is nice..i should know i'm on it year round :) only thing i might recommend adding in there would be some tren, for shits and grins, and that's basically everything u need right there in a cycle....pm if u have any questions about what it's like later bro!

Comment

Re: Re: New Cycle... test only...

Originally posted by Atrain
                    Personally...I wouldn't take that much test with out the addition of an anabolic. I think that you will come crashing down and you won't hold any of your gains...pretty much making that amount of test pointless to take...

1000mgs of test of week? With out anything else?

Dude...stack it with some EQ. Not only that...with that amount of test on a weekly dosage...I would definately look into clomid, HCG, arimidex or something...
                    please explain your reasoning behind believing that he will not keep any gains off of a test only cycle?

im sure with 11-12 cycles under his belt he is well aware anti e's and PCT

Comment

Re: Re: Re: New Cycle... test only...

Originally posted by trapattack
                      please explain your reasoning behind believing that he will not keep any gains off of a test only cycle?

Couldnt said it better me self... thanks mate...

Comment

From Big Cat's Profiles

Testosterone is the most powerful compound there is, so obviously its perfectly fine to use it by itself. With a long-acting ester like Enanthate doses of 500-1000 mg per week are used with very clear results over a 10 week period. If you've ever seen a man swell up with sheer size, then testosterone was the cause of it. But testosterone is nonetheless often stacked. Due to the high occurrence of side-effects, people will usually split up a stack in testosterone and a milder component in order to obtain a less risky cycle, but without having to give up as much of the gains. Primobolan, Equipoise and Deca-Durabolin are the weapons of choice in this matter.

I plan on running a test only cycle as well. I see no problem with it.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: New Cycle... test only...

Originally posted by trapattack

I second that, test is all that is necessary to become a 300 lb freak, if you have any clue what your doing in this game you will keep 80 to 90% of your gains unless you are WAY over your genetic limit.

Comment

Ok...I can tell where this is all going.

First off...any time you are doing just test...it is because of two reasons:

1) You were prescribed by a doctor
                            2) You can't find/can't afford/aren't educated enough to stack it with something else.

What I meant by saying what I said...(and I can't believe I have to actually explain this)...is that if you stacked it with something else...you would get better quality gains. Anyone with any kind of knowledge in AAS will agree with me.

Not only that...here is a person who is saying that they are going to run a test only cycle...and he says it is first one...then he questions whether or not it is his first TEST ONLY cycle cause he's done sustanon by itself before. The reason I bring this up: simply...Trapattack says "I'm sure he was going to use anit e's and PCT's...but I did NOT make this same assumption based on the way he was basically asking if Sustanon was a test. 11-12 cycles huh? Maybe....maybe not.

...almost anyone will tell you that running that dose of testorone by itself for that period of time is pretty much pointless with out anitestrogens and PCT's because you will come crashing down.

I am in no way questioning the gains WHILE ON THE TEST...(I would be an idiot if I did such a thing...and I would also be a hippocrit...I have taken as much as 2,500mgs of test a week)....I am merely suggesting that stacking it with something else would give BETTER QUALITY GAINS. You would have a more dense look as opposed to a blown up look.

If you want to be a 300lb freak...that's one thing. If you want to be a clean 300lb freak...THAT's another!!

Any questions...please do not hesitate to PM me...

*if I sounded like I put anyone down...I'm sorry...sometimes I don't know how to get my point accross in a passive manner.

Comment

Atrain, I think you were just misunderstood with the whole "better quality gains" statement. It sounds like they took it as meaning straight pounds rather than lean body mass.

Comment

Working...
                              X