my biggest cycle ever!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxovercomexx
    just curious if u were up to 270 on ur last cycle i think ur cycles r taking u beyond ur genetic limits...and ur weight is going to just drop back down to 250 once again when u come off just my opinion though....just kind of wondering what ur overall goals r bro? u might want to look at a different layout like staying on year round, JUST STATING, if that's ur goal to stay getting bigger.....
    Naw bro, i was 270 but had to cut down to 250lbs becouse i wanted to be leaner for my new born kid. I can easly maintain 250 no problem and i'm sure i could maintain 260 so i say lets go higher :D
    but i would like to "stay on" but financially, not gona happen:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by mcbvr6
      That's what I figured. It just sounded when I first read it like you were talking about using short acting esters to taper down at the end - which I thought was odd.
      Yeah I looked back and saw that I did kinda word it wrong.

Comment

ok so i went and did the cycle early(couln't help myself:D)
        i'm finishing week 3 right now entering week 4
        my results so far i'm up 15lbs back to 265lbs:cool:
        i might stretch it to 24 weeks but who knows. The EQ is kicking in realy hard, i can feel the hunger bad!! i eat a big ass meal and i'm hungry again in like 1hr so i take adventage and eat like a horse! Sex drive is up. the wife is in for a ride :whip:
        i'll keep you guy and gals updated

Comment

Hi, If you use T3 before and you didn't experiment lost of muscle you can use it as you write... But some people lost muscle with more than 3 pills of t3 at day... But If you only want to absorve better your food with only 50 mcg/tab (2 pills) daily with the clen 2on/2off and ECA you will down your % body fat.. And I think star it on week 12-18.

:D ElJessE

Comment

i feel you're not being fair to yourself wanting to go up to 299lbs. if half that dose got you to 250lbs maybe you can increase it by 1/4 and tweek the diet, training. maybe get back to 270-275 and keep it. anyway. good luck on the cycle. congrats on the newborn.

Comment

the 299lbs was a bit of a joke bro's dont take it serious
              but if i get up to it i wont be mad:D

Comment

Working...
              X