Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do you mean bake it?

I have bought lots of LFC stuff and just cracked it and went to town

Is it not good to go as soon as we crack the seals?

Comment

it will clear in a couple days. it happens to me all the time.

Comment

It's called Test Prop and it hurts. Nothing out of the ordinary just a normal reaction from doing real Test Prop. If you do prop and don't get a painful reaction then it wasn't real.

By the way taking Antibiotice unless you really need them is stupid. Do not listen to all the people telling you to take this and take that, there not Doctors. Even if they are, you don't know them, they cannot see you so they cannot make a proper diagnosis. No reason take shit unless you need it. If you take it when you don't then it may not work when you need it.

Comment

I have done 2 previous cycles that contained prop with very little discomfort. One was actually prop only and it was fine.

My next inject, I am going to do the prop seperate from the cyp and check it out.

Just a lil experiment. :)

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
            I have done 2 previous cycles that contained prop with very little discomfort. One was actually prop only and it was fine.

My next inject, I am going to do the prop seperate from the cyp and check it out.

Just a lil experiment. :)
            Give it a shot bro but I would think combining the two might make for less pain. Actually if it really hurts to bad you could throw a little EQ in your cycle and mix your injections with that. It will help with the pain. I've had to do that with Suspenion before. Prop hurts but Suspension is the most painful thing you can ever inject....lol.....yet for some reason I love it. The results are amazing, worth the pain...lol....

Comment

is it QV, lot #'s 007 or 008?

Comment

It's not QV at all, It's TF labs stuff.

I have done my fifth inject. They are sore as shit for like 3 days and then it goes away. No problem

BTW. This is day 7 and I am already up 8 lbs, so the stuff is good.

Comment

Working...
                X