No announcement yet.

flush face......normal side effect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, due to the blood becoming thicker it puts alot of strain on the heart and you may experience bouts of dizziness, confusion, forgetfulness,visual disturbances, impotence, shortness of breath, and high blood pressure to just name a few of the symptoms related to too many red blood cells.

Comment

sheesh, I liked the beginning of this thread much better.

My cycle is by no means an abnormal cycle.......in fact, I'd say its a light cycle by most reader's standards.

Am I really at significant risk, or is 1ukeboxer just playing with my mind???

Thanks.

Comment

Believe me bro, i'm looking out for you, not trying to scare you but speaking the truth. In my field i have reviewed 100's of bb'ers blood test results and there was always an issue with too many red blood cells. Sure you'll hear bros say take asperin, etc, etc, that will help some what in preventing clumping but will not change the integrity of cells , only therapeutic phlebotomy can bring elevated levels down, just check your levels you'll see i'm right.

Comment

I also get a red face when on a cycle. I usually stack EQ, Test, Fina. Would it be better to drop EQ seems how its raises red blood count cells? So then maybe my blood doesn't get as thick?

Comment

Working...
          X