No announcement yet.

which gear is..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sterility or non-sterility aside, you cant tell me the FDA is not an under the table money taker. Its all about the bucks. If they were so concerned with the public health cigarettes would be prescription drugs at least. It is a fact that nything addictive and with proven harm to humans on consumption is regulated. However the tobacco isndustry pumps huge amounts of $ into God knows whose hands and hence they are legal and OTC. Dont be so naive as to think that it's not about the $ because it is.

Comment

BOTTOM LINE HUMAN GRADE IS THE BEST AND CANT BE BEAT ESPICALLY IF IT IS MADE IN AMERICA.. AMERICAN MADE HUMAN GEAR IS THE BEST.. EVEN IF BUY AMERICAN MADE VET GEAR IT ALL COMES FROM THE SAME FACTORY AND YOU DONT HABE TO WORRY JUST MY 3 CCs GENERAL STALKER

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
        a little exgerrated. I think shot procedures have more to do with abcesses than the gear does. that and not enough shot rotation. plus I can't believe that you are touting the FDA because we all know how effecient the government is at regulating stuff and it isn't like they are living at the factories everyday and testing each batch.
        Might be exagerated, might not be. The point is you don't know. You try to bash the FDA, but what are you comparing it to? The Mexican vet regulators that check the quality of the gear coming out of those labs, or the completely unregulated underground lab that no one checks? The FDA may not be perfect but I would take it over either of those.

No offense bro, but it sounds like you are just trying to justify not spending the extra money for human grade. That's fine. A lot of people do it. But you can't honestly believe that it is on par with human grade gear coming out of labs like Upjohn.

Comment

Bro:
          In my case money is no object. I get whatever I want. The FDA ias another story. Why are things used for decades in Europe but not OK here. Are they diiferent than us? Are their lives less important? I think not. Lets call a spade a spade.

Comment

both are hit or miss...

Comment

Originally posted by muscledoc
              Bro:
              In my case money is no object. I get whatever I want. The FDA ias another story. Why are things used for decades in Europe but not OK here. Are they diiferent than us? Are their lives less important? I think not. Lets call a spade a spade.
              It sounds like we are talking about two different things, and the "FDA" reference is probably responsible for some of the confusion. What I am talking about is gear that is created for human use and produced in labs that must meet the country's health guidelines for human use. Whether it is in Europe or the US, human grade gear is made under optimum conditions.

If you are talking about the legality of its use, that is a different topic.

But to answer the original question - I would still chose vet gear over underground lab. The UG gear may be great, but you have absolutely NO guarantee. At least vet gear must, at least in theory, be made in accordance with some standards.
              Last edited by mcbvr6; 01-19-04, 01:28 PM.

Comment

so what everyone is saying is go with human first then vet second then ug third

Comment

Originally posted by trapattack
                  LOL so you are saying that there is no difference in sterility then?
                  no-I am saying prove to me that there is and not just a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by trip
                    LOL, no the government works for me, it's called taxes. j/k

Sterility differences, No. Think it's an important issue.

Just by reading boards, you have mor posts of "GEAR AIN'T DOING SHIT"

As compared to "HEY GOT AN ABSCESS"

Probably, just thinking back by factor of ten. Simple observation.

Almost never are these two incidents related to Human Grade.

Stone, have you ever done a cycle or two of human grade?
                    yes I have done human grade otherwise I would not have judged myself qualified to make a distinction between human and vet.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                      can you show me that there IS a difference? most of what we hear of is people getting abcesses but do we know it is from the gear. I have used some of the same batches and brands that people said were "dirty", yet I got nothing. People just think of mexico and they think "Dirt", just like when you say underground lab they think of "bathtub". A lot of of it has to do with prejudice based on nothing.
                      Dirt would be a great word to use. .I have seen lots of bottles made in UG labs and some vet places that have floaties in them and not just crystals of undisolved gear. . .as in DIRT. UG labs may not use bathtubs but they for sure don't use the sterile labs that a plave like organon or schering uses that is for sure.

Ask any doctor how many more cases of abcess are out there right now and I am sure it can be directly linked with the surge in UG gear. . .they used to be a thing guys just talked about. .now they are commonplace. BA does not kill all the junk that can be in the stuff. . .
                      Anyone that has taken real human grade gear that is not fake can attest to the fact that they gain better and have less problems with it in general. .I for one will not ever go back to taking UG gear. The only reason I ever did any in the first place is I moved home from europe for a year and there was nothing in TO. . .
                      :D

Comment

I can't speak for UG gear because I have never used it. and I probably never would use it for the very fact that I don't know the person making it but in all the years I have used vet gear I have never had any floaties in my gear. the worst I had was some of the rubber stopper come off when drawing the oil up but those are easy to avoid shooting.

Comment

hey stonecold so u just use say qv?

Comment

Originally posted by space mountain
                            hey stonecold so u just use say qv?
                            I have used QV, TT, brovel, tornel, sydgroup, Denkall as far as vet stuff is concerned.

Comment

I am now using Orbit T Enth. So I guess Im a UG groupie:D
                              I will judge on my own what I think of UG. U will all know what I think either way.

Comment

im looking at prob staying with qv cyp then maybe syd deca or eq

Comment

Working...
                                X