Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WAS ON FOR 16 WEEKS

Comment

Do you guys think that putting deca and fina in the same cycle with make me crash too hard though??? I've been reading in some other posts that i would need a shit load of hcg if i was to stack them.........do you think I would be better off just continuing with the deca or should I def do the switch to fina/eq.........or actually, another possibility would be to eliminate the deca and stay with fina/eq for a longer period of time..........so many choices........lol, can someone please help me out!!!!!!

Comment

with deca and fina i had a awsome cycle but my nips got puffy it went away post cycle but i got worried for a moment.

Comment

you think 1.25-2.5mg bromocriptine ed would do the trick in this situation (puffy nips)??? Im still debating whether or not to just run the fina the whole time and eliminate the deca. Let me know what you vets know, cuz im confused in this situation. I guess ill just get the whole box of fina H and convert all 20g at once and take what i need and give the rest to my buddys.

Comment

anybody???

Comment

humalin-r and humalog are the same thing...they both hit the system in 15 minutes...humalog spikes in an hour and is out of the system in 2 hours..humalin-r spikes in 2 hours and is out of the system im 4-5 hours...

Comment

IMO I wouldn't run deca and fina together.
                1. crash
                2. hairloss
                3. progestrone gyno factor

Comment

thanks for the input guys....very helpful.

Comment

So is it a bad idea to run fina AFTER running deca in the same cycle????

Comment

I'M JUST FINISHING A CYCLE LIKE YOURS
                      DETAILS
                      http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...730#post154730

THE MAIN THING I NOTICED WAS FOR ABOUT 4 WEEKS AFTER STARTIN THE TREN MY LEFT NIPPLE WAS SORE AS SHIT
                      I JUST LIVED WITH IT DIDNT WANT TO HIT NOLV W/GH UNLESS IT STARTED TO GROW.
                      IT IS NOW FINE NO SORNESS AT ALL I GUESS THE DECA HAD TO CLEAR SYSTEM.

NICE CYCLE THOUGH GOOD LUCK
                      BOB666

Comment

BY THE WAY JUST USE HUMALOG UP TO 14IU A COUPLE OF TIMES AND TO BE HONEST NEVER FELT ANYTHING DIFFERENT WHEN I USED OR NOT.
                        BUT ALWAYS ATE ON TIME TO.

Comment

Working...
                        X