No announcement yet.

Coming off sucks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem is you stay off just long enough to reach “normal” levels then jump back on. Not sure what the benefit of that really is. Unless you’re trying to have another child just drop your dose to a true trt level (100-150mg per week). You don’t crash and you’ll feel much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

yea no big deal, just feel like absolute shit mentally and physically for 6 months to a year! lol. and for what... just to hopefully get back to low normal.. the best outcome is that you feel kind of average. i don't know about you but suffering for a year to be kind of average sounds about as worth as chewing chalk for the calcium...
      I agree to a certain extent. Be much easier for a 20' year old then a 40 year old to recover quickly. I wouldn't wana wait that long either.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        The problem is you stay off just long enough to reach “normal” levels then jump back on. Not sure what the benefit of that really is. Unless you’re trying to have another child just drop your dose to a true trt level (100-150mg per week). You don’t crash and you’ll feel much better.
        And that's why I come on and off because I plan to have more kids in the future, but I ain't waiting long to feel normal especially with my mental well.being. yall know how fucked up I can get.
        I rather do 8 week test prop cycles from now on come off rinse and repeat.
        Not a believer in HCG, but torifimine works the same on cycle. Keeps your balls from being supress.
        Yea it's possible to get someone preggo while on. Did it to my ex wife when I was on test cyp and dbol, but I was 31 at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Been off for a month. Started toremifene a few days ago. I don't even know why I came off. I feel like a turd! No motivation Getting bloodwork on Thursday. Seems like the older I get the harder I crash!! Dropped 11lbs in two weeks. Sure some of it is water and I was also sick last week which had me only eating soup and shit, but goddamn. I can't even train my boxers since I have no motivation goin to the gym

How old are you?
          Coming off all together, when you, regularly, use anabolics for years males not alot of sense.
          I clnsider myself off now and I take 300 mgs Test E week and 250 mgs deca a week. Thst I will do for three months or so. Then I will ho into a real regiment.
          Ex.
          750-1000 mgs Sust
          600 Mgs EQ
          300 mgs Deca
          20 Mgs day Superdrol
          10 mg Noveldex
          12.5 mcgs T3
          Ill do that sbout 10 weeks then I switch compounds for another 10.
          Then I, usually, go back to the maintenance dose of 300 test 200-250 deca..
          If you are over 40 there is no reason to come off and suffer. Even 250 mgs test a wrek, thats it, will allow you you to keep your gains and avoid the testosterone crash you are going through.
          I would never tell a guy in his 20's or 30's to do this. Unless, he is a very good competitor, with definite national level potential and that is what he wants(to try to take things as far as he can competitively). In that situation coming off is just counterproductive.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
            How old are you?
            Coming off all together, when you, regularly, use anabolics for years males not alot of sense.
            I clnsider myself off now and I take 300 mgs Test E week and 250 mgs deca a week. Thst I will do for three months or so. Then I will ho into a real regiment.
            Ex.
            750-1000 mgs Sust
            600 Mgs EQ
            300 mgs Deca
            20 Mgs day Superdrol
            10 mg Noveldex
            12.5 mcgs T3
            Ill do that sbout 10 weeks then I switch compounds for another 10.
            Then I, usually, go back to the maintenance dose of 300 test 200-250 deca..
            If you are over 40 there is no reason to come off and suffer. Even 250 mgs test a wrek, thats it, will allow you you to keep your gains and avoid the testosterone crash you are going through.
            I would never tell a guy in his 20's or 30's to do this. Unless, he is a very good competitor, with definite national level potential and that is what he wants(to try to take things as far as he can competitively). In that situation coming off is just counterproductive.

That's not "off" that's a cycle!! If your test levels are above the high normal. You cycling. Plus the 250mgs of Deca. You are so suppress, but if you never coming off. Who gives a shit eyyyy..
            I never abused anabolics and my dick still gets rock hard! I'm taking 60mgs torimifine EOD and feeling a whole lot better. Back to my workout routine and able to coach with motivation.
            I'm 99 by the way.

Comment

That's not "off" that's a cycle!! If your test levels are above the high normal. You cycling. Plus the 250mgs of Deca. You are so suppress, but if you never coming off. Who gives a shit eyyyy..
              I never abused anabolics and my dick still gets rock hard! I'm taking 60mgs torimifine EOD and feeling a whole lot better. Back to my workout routine and able to coach with motivation.
              I'm 99 by the way.

You want to vall it a cycle it is. I see no yeason to come off if im gking to try to continue to grow.
              Most would ne good on just 290 mgs of test a week. A lot I know just nlast as muvh as they van all year so this seems a lot mote reasonable. Im not worrird about any natural test krvrls Ill never comr totally off ahain until i die.

Its a matter of the end result you are looking fot. if youre just trying to look good what im doing is too much.

Have yo say ine thing in over 3p years exoerience im positive all PCT does is put off thr inevitable. You can fun aa ldrfect PCT but eventually. Until you go bavk on again. Your going to loose a whole lot.if not all.it may take alot longer than if you jusy stopped buy it will hapoen.
              Thats why the choice to use anabolics is not a small one. For them to optimally work you are making a lifetime commiment.

Comment

I'm 99 by the way.

The Tormaphine wotks well for errctile issurs. Im usually ok but when im very tired iys gatd. Ill try it if you day it helps.

Comment

I'm 99 by the way.

Yep, his trt dose is more gear than my cycle dose!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

Yep, his trt dose is more gear than my cycle dose!
                    Lol your right but i haven't competed in 22 years. Right now I look the best I have since like 1998. Im planning on doing the Masters Nationsls next year 2021 as a middleweight BB. I still cant believe they give the class winners pro cards. If i happened to win I would never accept it. Id stay Amature and just do the USA or Nationals and see if i could make the top 5 at 50. In then 1990's 7 men turned professional now its 45 every year and it means nothing.
                    So im not even doung s normal smsll dose inyil this is over.
                    Did close the gyms in New York here though now so I did drop everything except 300 mg test a week until they're back open again because I'm not going to waste my money. Normally I don't stay on these type of dosages it's just been now when I decided to actually do this contest I never thought of compete again ever never dreamed of it actually but I'm thinking I could possibly turn into some kind of second career I just retired as an attorney and I'd love to train people for conscious and I figured if I did well at an older age maybe it'll get my name out there and I can start trade his people if I charge anything I would charge very very little cuz first of all I don't need the money and second of all nobody ever charged me.

Comment

Lol your right but i haven't competed in 22 years. Right now I look the best I have since like 1998. Im planning on doing the Masters Nationsls next year 2021 as a middleweight BB. I still cant believe they give the class winners pro cards. If i happened to win I would never accept it. Id stay Amature and just do the USA or Nationals and see if i could make the top 5 at 50. In then 1990's 7 men turned professional now its 45 every year and it means nothing.
                      Did close the gyms in New York here though now so I did drop everything except 300 mg test a week until they're back open again because I'm not going to waste my money. Normally I don't stay on these type of dosages it's just been now when I decided to actually do this contest I never thought of compete again ever never dreamed of it actually but I'm thinking I could possibly turn into some kind of second career I just retired as an attorney and I'd love to train people for conscious and I figured if I did well at an older age maybe it'll get my name out there and I can start trade his people if I charge anything I would charge very very little cuz first of all I don't need the money and second of all nobody ever charged me.
                      Sorry about the typos fellows my phone is a mess. It's an LG phone and apparently every 2019 LG phone and some kind of glitch in it where it's impossible to type on. Mine is anyway and it's a series 6 phone which is the best phone they make and this one sucks. Have to put up with it for two more months and then I can get an upgrade and I'll go back to Galaxy. Anyway what I was trying to say was I was hoping to turn the Computing and to like a training business for competitors cuz I am very good at that and I've got lots of guys ready for contest it's not like I'm looking for money I have enough money cuz I was an attorney for 23 years for your type so if I charge the anything and be very little I'm just like I just like being involved really and I like taking people that have potential and seeing how much I could get out of them

Comment

smart idea. just cruise for now while this whole virus BS plays out. hell, even 200mgs would be enough to maintain while giving your body a slight break compared to higher doses.

Comment

Working...
                        X