Lab Results. Fucking confuse for the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Sounds like a pretty major flaw to that serm shit. Your on shit thats hard to understand what it's doing, fucken up estro levels from one day to the next and can possibly fuck with adrenal function...

Answer me again why you using that piss?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
    I heard from a scientist it's like taking 8ius of GH

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited by boricuarage79; 03-02-20, 02:18 AM.

Comment

You should have a good check. In Spain it costs you about € 35 to € 50 if you come and have American insurance, it costs you nothing.
      It's very strange what you say, I hope it's not a serious thing.
      Greetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

you might feel better in some ways compared to being on an AI but i would wager you get some unwanted sides with higher estro. i know you've had to drop cycles abruptly a couple times because you don't like how you feel etc.. i would bet it's the estro fucken with your head.

without AI i get emotionaly weird. mood swings, anxiety, extreme highs and lows etc..

maybe your different but i find it hard to believe you don't benefit from controlled estro levels compared to high ones.
        Everyone is so different. I mean so different in the way they will react to anything you really cant take what works for one person and assume it will do same for you.
        It takes years but, the most important aspect of bodybuilding is learning what works for you. What type of diet, training, and drugs. It makes no diffefence what is great for me or for Mr Olympia it has no relevance to you as an individual. Its a whole lot of trial and error.

As for the AI's I dint touch them either. I have when they first came lut ariund 98 and no one had a clue how to use them.
        I just think nimber one, for most, they are just too strong and eliminate way too much estro(estrogen is anabolic you know).unlrss you have avcrss to twice a eeek blood tests i wouldnt use it. Except ptecontest 4 to 6 eeekd out. It loeers your estogrm so much it givrs you s dry look you cant gey without it.
        Number two, i simply use 10 mg of noveldex and i get gyno very easily. 10 mhs is rnough even on 1000 mhs of yest to ptrvent gyno.
        This is putely a throry, no scientific bssis for it just my oen experience and talking to a whole lot of competitors over tbr Years. Im just about positive that moeering your rstrogen hindets muscle gains. High testostetone + high estrogen equals way more muscle than high test and very low estro.

Comment

Working...
        X