Have you stopped your cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

Right before all this started I was on 150mg of test and then bumped up to 300mg. I've been off GH for a couple months but will start back up next month at 2.5iu a day. When I'm running 300 test and 2.5iu GH, that's the best combo for me.
    go back to 150mgs for now you stupid bitch. the higher the dose the weaker the immune system.

bunch of imbeciles..

Comment

I don't live in a shithole city like you do! Fresh country air out here!! Not that armpit smell you have!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        I don't live in a shithole city like you do! Fresh country air out here!! Not that armpit smell you have!!
        when your lungs turn into tomato soup i'm going keep your wife GOOD company by your bedside while your drowning bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

when your lungs turn into tomato soup i'm going keep your wife GOOD company by your bedside while your drowning bitch.
          If I go down, I'm taking my whole family with me!

Comment

I was just gearing up to compete again for the first time since 1999 when everything hit. I dropped everything except 300 mgs test every 6 days. I cant come off its just been too long. As soon as this is over and the gyms open again I'll be ready to do a major blast. Have 20 weeks worth of HGH. Never really used it before.
            I'll still buy things to set up what I want to do later but just 300 mgs test until gyms open.s

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been through pretty long layoffs before. People talk about muscle memory and it sounds like BS but its not. It takes 4-8 weeks, depending on the time of the layoff, to be back to normal.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X