Been Natty and Haven't Lifted In Over a Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
    How long were you on? Only asking because you said it's been a month. The crash would not have hit you yet if you were using long ester test or something like deca. I do not know if you usually stay on or not. If you do I would not suggest continuing what you are doing. Take at least 200 mgs of test. If that crash hits you it causes lack of energy, depression, no sex drive and many other things. I'm sure you know that though.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk
    yea i actually decided to go back on TRT dose. was really getting low mentally.

Comment

I didn't stop training but it was cut back drastically and my diet has been garbage. Looked at a pic I took the day my gym closed and one this past Monday and dont feel I lost much, maybe a little size and sharpness but nothing major.

Comment

It's probably a hard decision to rest after years of training. But it makes sense. I have a gym at home but train two times per week. When the gyms were opened, I trained every day. But, I am going to make some MMA classes at home to train and spar with my friends. have already found some good shin guards at https://bjjbear.com/best-shin-guards-for-mma/. I think it will be good to diversify training as without MMA training I can't live.

Comment

Working...
        X