Favorite test ester?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite test ester?

Been cruising on a TRT amount of enanthate for a few months after taking a 4 year break. Recently Swapped it out for sust to change it up and getting a good amount of PIP. I looked back at some old notes and found that sust (mainly the prop in it) has always caused me PIP and some irritation for the first month or so. Has anyone else come across an Ester or collins that for whatever reason your body just doesn’t like or doesn’t respond to?

PS- gear tested legit, it was the first thing I did to eliminate that possibility

i actually recently swticed over to sust after runn enath for years. i noticed zero PIP with this sust bro. have you ever tried true pharma grade?

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...n-sustanon-250

Comment

Only UGL, I actually was thinking about trying some pharma grade sust just to make sure.

Comment

Really guys make this way too complicated. Test is test the only difference is frequency of injections. I pretty much just use Test E sometimes Cyp. Rarely Sustenon.

Thing I find with Sustenon is you have 4 different testosterone working at 4 different times. When it was created they thought this would create a more balanced, consistent blood level of testosterone. However, they found the opposite to be true it make the levels go up and down like crazy.
        I would never put a beginner or even someone in the middle on Sustenon. It does work well but I have found only at much higher doses than test E or Cyp. I can put someone on 500 mgs of Enanthate they will get similar effects as someone on 1000 mgs of sustenon. It seems, I have no actual proof just my experience. I think this has to be because of the several different release times. With Enanthate the whole dose is going to work at the same time. Same with cyp. With Sust you have 4 different times. You are getting small amounts working at 4 different times. If you take 4 ccs a week you will get a decent amount of test released at 4 different times. I like Sustenon if taken at a higher dose, just my opinion.
        If I was going to advise anyone I see no reason for sustenon. For a maintenance dose it's the worst you can select. If you just keep things simple, stick with one test Enanthate, cyp or even prop if you dont mind frequent injections, I wouldn't even use any type of testosterone blend at all.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          i actually recently swticed over to sust after runn enath for years. i noticed zero PIP with this sust bro. have you ever tried true pharma grade?

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...n-sustanon-250
          Hes definitely right. I have a bunch of amps of Jeffa Omnadren. Which is now the same exact thing as sust. They are straight from the pharmacy and you can shoot 3 ccs with no pip.

Comment

Let me tell you when it come to test even long esters are best pinned every other day for more stable levels. Dave Palumbo & several others swear by this & it has worked for me.

Pgc640 this is also the best protocol for Sust, I love sust & it works well if you know how to run it for maximum benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
              Let me tell you when it come to test even long esters are best pinned every other day for more stable levels. Dave Palumbo & several others swear by this & it has worked for me.

Pgc640 this is also the best protocol for Sust, I love sust & it works well if you know how to run it for maximum benefit.
              Your right
              Sust eod would work awesome.
              I do not believe you ever would need Enathate eod though.

Comment

problem with long esters every other day is the dose keeps building higher and higher due to half life. not how it was intended to be taken for sure. it may work in terms of gains but that's obvious as it's and ever increasing dose.

Comment

problem with long esters every other day is the dose keeps building higher and higher due to half life. not how it was intended to be taken for sure. it may work in terms of gains but that's obvious as it's and ever increasing dose.
                  Exactly, it was made a long ester for a reason. If you take it on an EOD schedule it is pretty much anathema to the reasoning. If you want to take something EOD get some Prop.

Comment

You are also correct and pretty much made the point I was trying to. If you know how to use it to get the most out of it Sust can be a very effective compound. Problem is that most that use it do not know how to do this.

Comment

I disagree with this simply because if I pin 200 Test E & 2 days later pin 200 test E it's still 400 in my system. The number don't raise above what I'm pinning.

Comment

I disagree with this simply because if I pin 200 Test E & 2 days later pin 200 test E it's still 400 in my system. The number don't raise above what I'm pinning.
                        There is nothing to disagree with bro. It's like saying you disagree that 2+2=4.

It's all about half lives.

The half life of test e and c is roughly 7-8 days.

So 7-8 days after you inject 200mgs of test e or c you will still have roughly 100mgs active compound in your system. That's how a half life works.

So if you're shooting every 2 days your test blood level will continue to add up because of the way the ester works. Get what I'm saying? Your injecting a slow burning compound at a rate faster than it's half life. There is an overlap. Much of the 200mgs you injected on day 1 is still there 2 days later. And those 2 injections are still there 4 days later and so on. Hope that makes sense.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

To make it simple think of it like this.

Pretend your slowly pouring out a pitcher of water. But imagine someone is pouring water into that pitcher at a rate faster than your pouring it out. The pitcher will overflow or buildup in our case because we are putting something in at a faster rate then it can be eliminated. That's what's going on with half lives. The drug is being illuminated at a much slower rate than you are putting it in. So slowly your test levels will rise higher and higher.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

I know what you’re saying but you haven’t taken into account ester weight either so your actual number is lower than what most think they are getting in the first place. For me pinning eod is the best...I said that because I’ve got the best results that way. I pin 200 of our Pharmavol test 400 eod & on preworkout days I throw in tne at 100mgs. That’s a whole other story...lol!

Comment

I have always pretty much alternated between E and C depending on what I'm running (blast or cruise and what the stack is) because I've always looked at it in the way, that I don't want to saturate the same receptors for prolonged periods. In a way that someone who has headaches (or whatever) might want to alternate ibuprofen and acetaminophen rather than keep using the same things without switching it up. Granted, ibuprofen and Tylenol are two different things, that's the best example I could come up with off the top of my head. Am I correct in assuming this, or does it even matter? I will run prop and sust every now and then but not that often. What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                              X