Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Get Rid Of Gyno With Letro (Femara)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well unless your nips were puffy before I dont think your conclusion is correct then. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
      Yeah we did previously discuss this. It has been effective for me but not everyone has a response or a large response according to the studies. AI + serm was shown to be a good route on one of the studies as well. Here are 4 of them if anybody is interested to check out.
      Treatment of gynecomastia with tamoxifen: a double-blind crossover study. - PubMed - NCBI

Management of physiological gynaecomastia with tamoxifen. - PubMed - NCBI

Tamoxifen treatment for pubertal gynecomastia. - PubMed - NCBI

Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia

Personally I'll save the letro for last ditch effort to avoid the crash. Always have it on hand but hope I never have to use. My lumps that started during the last cycle went completely away after a few weeks while still on using nolvadex @40 a day and continuing the adex at .4 eod.

I bolded the ai+serm sentence as this is often the route you need to go. Many times the cause of the gyno in the firs place is high e2`so you need to get blood work first before doing anything.
      If your e2 is elevated you need to manage it using an ai, I prefer exemestane. Once you are managing e2 you can move on to gyno treatment and this is where raloxifene comes in. It blocks e2 at the estrogen receptor in breast tissue better than anything. Without e2 the cells apoptosis occurs and your gyno will start to shrink and sometimes even permanently disappear.
      Here is the thing Letro will work it is just its mechanism of action is horrible. Rather than simply treating gyno at the site, it systemically lowers e2 to virtually undetectable levels. This has the same effect on the cells in breast tissue as blocking e2 with ralox does. Without estrogen these cells cannot survive so again apoptosis occurs and the cells die.
      Upon initial reading letro doesn't sound to bad. It sounds like simply a different route to the same end. However that really is not the case. There are many unhealthy and uncomfortable side effects of systemically lowering e2 levels to undetectable levels. Sexual dysfunction, very sore joints, lethargy, depression and much more. Those are just the sides that effect us that can be felt and observed. The other issue is what is taking place that we cant see. Estrogen is required for many functions within the body and depriving the body of e2 has many adverse physiological effects as well. Now granted you aren't taking this forever but why put yourself through all the physical and emotional discomfort as well as intentionally putting your body in an unhealthy state when another option that is shown to be more effective is available, raloxifene.
      Many people are saying tamoxifen didnt work for them etc. Lets not get it confused, I am not recommending tamoxifen, I am recommending raloxifene. They have different binding affinities to the e2 receptor in breast tissue. Raloxifene has a significantly higher and stronger binding affinity. Thats what makes it the number 1 choice and makes it the most effective option.
      Again this is just my opinion but it is not just based on textbook knowledge, it is also based on personal firsthand experience. I have successfully used raloxifene to treat gyno in my left nipple. It took 3 months of use but my gyno is gone and has never returned. I'm only saying this because may times the textbook stuff while it is important, doesnt translate over to real world effects. In this case however it does.
      I have gone on far too long LOL. The bottom line is getting rid of gyno. For me ralox is the best way to go for all the the reasons I have stated. That being said we are all big boys and make our own decisions as to how to proceed when it comes to our own bodies. To each his own.

Comment

• I wish I had known more about ralox previously. Letro caused a lot of issues for me; sexual, lethargy, TMJ (that still hasn't gone away), painful joints. My e2 was virtually undetectable for months. Stuff is no joke. Gyno is gone but at a hefty cost. And like you said, those are the noticeable sides. My labs are finally back to normal but it took awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by blm View Post
          I wish I had known more about ralox previously. Letro caused a lot of issues for me; sexual, lethargy, TMJ (that still hasn't gone away), painful joints. My e2 was virtually undetectable for months. Stuff is no joke. Gyno is gone but at a hefty cost. And like you said, those are the noticeable sides. My labs are finally back to normal but it took awhile.
          Yeah thats the thing, a hefty price to pay if there is another viable option that could avoid literally all of this.
          Hey I just read something about using botox to treat TMJ. I have no idea how successful it is but this article made it seem like they were having good success with it. Maybe worth a look into for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by StanG View Post
            Yeah thats the thing, a hefty price to pay if there is another viable option that could avoid literally all of this.
            Hey I just read something about using botox to treat TMJ. I have no idea how successful it is but this article made it seem like they were having good success with it. Maybe worth a look into for you?
            I'm going to give antiinflammatories a shot and go from there. It's not painful but incredible irritating. Loud popping and clicking while trying to do basically anything the requires me to open my mouth more than half way.

Comment

I'm going to give antiinflammatories a shot and go from there. It's not painful but incredible irritating. Loud popping and clicking while trying to do basically anything the requires me to open my mouth more than half way.
              Best of luck with that. Sounds extremely uncomfortable and annoying. I hope you get it taken care of man.

Comment

Do you think Deca would do anything for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  I considered that as well. I think it would as it has anti inflammatory properties.
                  I also think tb500 would do something for it and I even think the TN500 would not only provide relief but would potentiate healing of the issue whereas deca would just ease the symptoms while you use it (and for several weeks after stopping as it stays in system so long)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Probably but I don't feel like playing with 19nors.

Comment

• Even low dose? You dont have to run 200mgs a week for results. I'm running 100mgs a week and my joints feel much improved. I bet it would work even lower then that.

Comment

• Yeah just don't feel like putting more compounds in my body at the moment.

Comment

• i can understand that but IMO super low dose deca is the healthier option over popping advil all day to help your lock jaw. :D

Comment

• That's certainly debatable.

Comment

• I would not hesitate to do 50mg/week of deca if your on a cycle currently. That low of a does wont impact things like ai doses or cause the need for a DA but I bet it would help you out with the TNJ. Its a damn safe steroid really and at that low a dose I dint even think there is a need for a second thought.
                              I will admit I am biased as I run deca every single cycle I do & when I was cruising I was using low dose deca along with my test. At my age I feel its almost a must use in any cycle.

Comment

• Hey bouncer, lots of great information. I order letro but I also have hcg. came off a cycle of test and deca and was wondering if I should wait to run the hcg or run the hcg ten day cycle and the letro at the same time. Thanks for that advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X