Top 4 Guidelines to Buying Anabolic Steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
    lots of peptide sellers out there bro, and they are legal - I'd suggest you ask those who are running it - check the mega thread, ask the question there - end of the day you'l have your answer, i know rui carries it but a lot of other place that are real good do.
    Does Anyone knows Selleck Chemicals | Inhibitor | Antibody | Cell Signal | Antibodies ? their peptides are good quality? (I get the feeling they not sell without a prescription or if u'arent a researcher...)
    ...and what about Welcome to RUI-Products.com! a spot just here above... and what about this ,they are from Canada Pro Peptides, Buy ProPeptides ,I just placed an order and the 5mcg ghrp6 own a yellow cover.....it's stuff with/of good quality?? dose anyone knows?
    they seems good...but
    Last edited by Vegas; 08-30-10, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
      u write:I would add that any ordering via search engines etc is gonna be shit - google isn't meant to find you a good source lol.
      so,where should i search for a good GHRPs supplier??
      Search around.Lots of peptide sources.Peptides can be bought really cheap... Concider using one of the board sponsers here

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son View Post
        Search around.Lots of peptide sources.Peptides can be bought really cheap... Concider using one of the board sponsers here
        why some people continue to suggest me to store peptides dry-powder vials into refridgerator (who tell very low freezer temperature can 'destroy' GHRPs)and others into freezer (who tell them cant get to destroy ,and get just to live more more more long)??
        ..maybe this is true about recostitute vials (however I dont know),but I dont think (actually I hope ) the freezer temperature can destroy them....but I don't know.
        ..I'm confused and I'm wondering what's the Truth!:wack:
        Last edited by Vegas; 09-03-10, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Nobody is telling you to store ghrp in the freezer. Not here anyways. Freezer is to cold, proper storage is in the refrigerator.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Nobody is telling you to store ghrp in the freezer. Not here anyways. Freezer is to cold, proper storage is in the refrigerator.
            no,sorry ,I refer about others forum....now,I got the explaination.
            u can stick dry-powder into freezer for a long storage,
            only recostitute vials need to store in fridge,'cause the water when froze modify the molecolar structure....
            however they told me ,u can stick recostitute vials into freezer too,but just once,'cause that 'in-out-in-out-in-out' (i.e. freeze-defrost-freeze-defrost') will destroy them

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
              no,sorry ,I refer about others forum....now,I got the explaination.
              u can stick dry-powder into freezer for a long storage,
              only recostitute vials need to store in fridge,'cause the water when froze modify the molecolar structure....
              however they told me ,u can stick recostitute vials into freezer too,but just once,'cause that 'in-out-in-out-in-out' (i.e. freeze-defrost-freeze-defrost') will destroy them
              No it is not recommended that you put the dry powder into freezer either. Freezer = bad fr both dry powder and reconstituted ghrp. I did tons of reading on a bunch of forums and never once did I see anyone reccemd putting ghrp in the freezer.

Comment

So how would you recommend find out if a dealer is legit? I am not asking for a source, but just ways to tell if its legit or just a scam

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye00 View Post
                  So how would you recommend find out if a dealer is legit? I am not asking for a source, but just ways to tell if its legit or just a scam
                  Word of mouth, references, good feedback etc..

Comment

I have heard of a place from a few forums but everyone says its hit and miss... For certain ppl they never have a problem and others say they have never received any orders. Its hard to find a legit source

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Top 3 Proper Guidelines to Buying Steroids.

When first looking into a cycle, the first thing that one wants to think of is RESEARCH. Before ever swallowing or injecting any Anabolic steroid you want to no what you are putting into your body and what side effects you could see.

1st. You want to make sure you have reached your full potential atleast working out and following a diet for atleast a year or two. Steroids will help but that is it, they are no magic pill. If your diet isn’t in line and you are not working out hard and following a routine steroids are going to do nothing for you.

2. Finding a cycle for a begginer. This is most important because alot of Begginers are going to want to go straight into oral only cycles and not realizing that in the end they are going to loose most if not all there gains. I have seen it over and over again. Injecting is the way to go. And Having Testosterone as the base of ever cycle is key to making and keeping gains. Your first cycle is the best cycle you can use so use it properly.

3.Finding a legit source. There are many many people out there just looking to rip you off. Worse then that there are many underground labs selling fake and dirty steroids that can potentially hurt you and make you sick. Searching and reading what and who other members use is easy but hard to find. Make your way around the net and do not rush this. Forums are your key.

These are the 3 main Keys to going about making your purchase and learning about what you are putting into your body. If you find a great source they will take care of you.
                      This will definitely help me make the right choice. Do you have any specific brands to recommend? I am a complete newbie, so don't have much idea about which manufacturer steroids to opt for. But, your guidelines will surely help make the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by paule View Post
                        This will definitely help me make the right choice. Do you have any specific brands to recommend? I am a complete newbie, so don't have much idea about which manufacturer steroids to opt for. But, your guidelines will surely help make the decision.
                        The banners at the top. Any of them are good.

Comment

Whats a good safe site to buy steroids?
                          I have been training for over a year now. I have had results but not nearly what i wanted.
                          I know all about the side effects etc..

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaOlivia View Post
                            Whats a good safe site to buy steroids?
                            I have been training for over a year now. I have had results but not nearly what i wanted.
                            I know all about the side effects etc..
                            check the banners at the top of the site. if you are viewing with tapatalk you will not be able to see them. check with your browser.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Top 3 Proper Guidelines to Buying Steroids.

When first looking into a cycle, the first thing that one wants to think of is RESEARCH. Before ever swallowing or injecting any Anabolic steroid you want to no what you are putting into your body and what side effects you could see.

1st. You want to make sure you have reached your full potential atleast working out and following a diet for atleast a year or two. Steroids will help but that is it, they are no magic pill. If your diet isn’t in line and you are not working out hard and following a routine steroids are going to do nothing for you.

2. Finding a cycle for a begginer. This is most important because alot of Begginers are going to want to go straight into oral only cycles and not realizing that in the end they are going to loose most if not all there gains. I have seen it over and over again. Injecting is the way to go. And Having Testosterone as the base of ever cycle is key to making and keeping gains. Your first cycle is the best cycle you can use so use it properly.

3.Finding a legit source. There are many many people out there just looking to rip you off. Worse then that there are many underground labs selling fake and dirty steroids that can potentially hurt you and make you sick. Searching and reading what and who other members use is easy but hard to find. Make your way around the net and do not rush this. Forums are your key.

These are the 3 main Keys to going about making your purchase and learning about what you are putting into your body. If you find a great source they will take care of you.

Thanks for the recommendation, that is my intention since I started a year ago almost now.
                              Your words are the same as my head and those that I will take into account when making any new purchase.
                              Thank you very much, regards and see you soon.

Comment

nice

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Comment

Working...
                                X