Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Use HCG with Anabolic Steroids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wheyman View Post
    When I first started TRT, the clinic sent me a protocol to follow that had HCG usage throughout the cycle. They claimed it would keep your balls from shrinking and allow your body to continue to make testosterone instead of shutting down.

During the cycle - 250 units 2 x per week
    PCT starts two weeks after your last injection
    HCG - One injection of 1000 units for 10 days

Hope that helps.
    I like your advice but the last HCG comment is very vague and does not make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tom View Post
      I like your advice but the last HCG comment is very vague and does not make sense.
      I agree. When I got the "protocol" I couldn't decipher if it was every day for 10 days or one injection for the whole 10 days.

That protocol came from Kingsberg Medical (maybe Kingsburg). I just let my doctor tell me what to do and he has never mentioned HCG or cycling off the TRT.

Comment

Originally posted by wheyman View Post
        I agree. When I got the "protocol" I couldn't decipher if it was every day for 10 days or one injection for the whole 10 days.

That protocol came from Kingsberg Medical (maybe Kingsburg). I just let my doctor tell me what to do and he has never mentioned HCG or cycling off the TRT.
        If you're doing HRT/TRT then things might be different of course. Time on = Time off. I've bridged and stayed on for 2 years straight before. You will always crash when coming off long term usage. There are ways to do it. Flex Wheeler is a prime example. I truly believe in clearing out the receptors and doing proper PCT between cycles after my experiences. You pay now or you pay later! Your natural test may be suppressed for a long while but usually the body will correct that over a given period of time.

Best of luck with your cycling.

Comment

Working...
        X