Clear All

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
    I thought drol was brutal on the body?
    No never bro, it's safe lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
      I thought drol was brutal on the body?
      Compared to test or deca, yes.

But again I must bring up the question. If it is as brutal as stated, how can already sick people run typical doses of 150mgs for 20 weeks without it causing serious complications?

Comment

I understand what you are saying bouncer. The working out causing elevated levels was a bad example. The point you are trying to make is that even though they cause elevated values, maybe those values aren't as dangerous as we make it out to be in these circles. I know I have had elevated levels for bloodwork. What did my doctor do? nothing. He said just to watch it, because it wasn't at an alarming level.

At what point do elevated levels require medical action or treatment, if anadrol for an extended period doesn't go past that threshold, then it should be ok as long as time off will allow you to return back to normal ranges.

Comment

That's exactly what I said. If natural events can cause those enzymes to rise dramatically than maybe enzyme level isn't the best gauge of damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            That's exactly what I said. If natural events can cause those enzymes to rise dramatically than maybe enzyme level isn't the best gauge of damage.
            Statins are pretty harsh on the liver, but we really don't think about discontinuing them unless a patient's liver values are 3x the upper limit. Adrol knowledge is limited because studies aren't conducted. Having some elevated values aren't going to always be detrimental and you seem to understand your risk is compounded by time. I wouldn't take a lot of orals for a long time, but I don't see two orals killing the liver of an otherwise healthy patient in an 8 week time span.
            Last edited by Turbo3000; 06-15-16, 09:59 AM.

Comment

I think the part rado is having a problem with and I disagree with as well is the natural events part. This is not a natural event, this causes elevated levels at a consistent basis, not waxing and waning levels that return to homeostasis shortly after.

Comment

I've actually had a doctor ask me years ago if I have had a strenuous workout recently. When I said "yes all the time" he said "well that explains your liver values" and he wasn't concerned about it.

Anyway, I'm not trying to sit here and say 17-aa is safe. I just question their level of danger we have come to believe based on no clear scientific fact other than elevated liver enzymes.

Comment

It is risk vs benefit. I think overall your risks are low, but I don't see the harm in getting a good baseline ast/alt result and then repeating in 4-6 weeks.

Comment

Think of how many clueless kids around the world afraid of injections who do no research and pop dbol, drol, winny etc.. I'm sure the number far out numbers kids willing to inject.

We should be seeing epidemic levels of liver failure if the danger is at the level claimed on the forums. Fact is, we don't really see liver failure much in the steroid world. We see cardiovascular issues usually in our 40's and 50's, we see kidney issues, and we see blood pressure issues (usually the cause of the kidney issues). But very rarely do we see liver issues. The liver is regenerative, it's made to be tough.

Can it fail? Absolutely, but common sense tells me if a sickly AIDS patient can run drol at insane doses for 20 weeks or longer and still have a liver than surely the danger is overstated among the forums.

Comment

Working...
                    X