• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DEA Kratom Ban Delayed Indefinitely

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      traps gonna :hang::hang: himself lol

Comment

im curious as to who is still taking this stuff and if so, how often? seems some of you were on the bandwagon and praised it and now that following has dropped off.

bouncer, i know you were one of the first to try it. overall, how was it for pain? relaxation? etc...

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

bouncer, i know you were one of the first to try it. overall, how was it for pain? relaxation? etc...
          all your answers if you'd only just pay attention.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ain-relief-log

reason i stopped is because the type of pain relief i need is different. muscle relaxers help me far more than opiate type drugs.

Comment

reason i stopped is because the type of pain relief i need is different. muscle relaxers help me far more than opiate type drugs.
            NOW i remember this thread:thumb:

Comment

traps gonna :hang::hang: himself lol
              Lol just gonna stock up on some more.

Comment

Kava kava might be better for you ...

The effects of kava are comparable to those of alcohol and benzodiazapines (usually valium).

Psychological and physiological effects include, but are not limited to:

Mild euphoria
                Sedation
                Relaxation of muscles and mind
                Clear thinking; opening of mind
                Strong anxiolytic effect (studies show as on par with that of benzodiazapines)
                Mood lifting and mellowing effects
                Inebriation, usually without serious mental clouding and coordination problems
                Very mild visual effects (colors more vivid, slight surface rippling, visual snow, double vision) -not incredibly common
                Talkative and sociable behavior (similar to that of mild alcohol intoxication)
                Numbing of tongue, lips, and throat
                Analgesia

Comment

im curious as to who is still taking this stuff and if so, how often? seems some of you were on the bandwagon and praised it and now that following has dropped off.

I've been dosing kratom everyday for the past week and finilly today I got nearly zero effects. Tolerance builds up too fast. For everyday of use it is recommended to take 2 days off to avoid tolerance.

I've known about kratom and first tried it 6 years ago. I didn't take it often but my interest peaked again.
                  Last edited by TrapsBrah; 10-11-16, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Kratom Spared DEA Schedule I Status

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                      I've been dosing kratom everyday for the past week and finilly today I got nearly zero effects. Tolerance builds up too fast. For everyday of use it is recommended to take 2 days off to avoid tolerance.

I've known about kratom and first tried it 6 years ago. I didn't take it often but my interest peaked again.

Some people use a stem & vein mixture for when they have a washout period to reduce tolerance.

What words for me is rotating strains. White one day, red the next & a green strain after that. If you rotate and take an occasional washout day you can keep your tolerance very low.

Comment

They have extended the public commenting period until the end of November.

The commenting period is something they neglected to apply in their initial motion.

Things are looking good so far and we have had 51 congressmen sign our "Dear Colleague" letter to the DEA. There were some strong words used by some members of congress in reference to the DEA's abuses of power.

It has been exciting to watch our corrupt government in action these past few months. Who knows maybe the FBI will get reprimanded next!

Comment

Kratom ban rethink is a hint of sanity in failed US war on drugs

https://www.newscientist.com/article...-war-on-drugs/

Comment

I use Kratom for pain it works wonders for me and it's great for a morning boost helps wake me.up fast esp the mang da. I guess everyone is different some feel the effects some don't my wife it makes her sick me it helps knee and back pain

Comment

Working...
                            X