• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    2000mg/ml isn't possible.
    2 shots of 5ccs:D

It's possible brah:grin:

Comment

2000MG/ML milligram per ml isn't possible.

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
        Ok I'm a dumb mtfr & I own it. Its 2,000mg. Can't believe I did this shit but taking 1/2ml a week = 1,000mg but starting today I'm taking a 1ml shot=2,000mg every week. Sorry about this.
        No bro. Lol. Post a pic of the bottle. Like Chuck said, it's probably 200mg/ml aka 200mg per cc. Meaning the entire bottle has 10cc in it for a total of 2000mgs in it.

Right now your taking half a cc per week which is 100mgs. 1 cc would be 200mgs. Maybe if we talk in cc instead of ml you won't be so confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          No bro. Lol. Post a pic of the bottle. Like Chuck said, it's probably 200mg/ml aka 200mg per cc. Meaning the entire bottle has 10cc in it for a total of 2000mgs in it.

Right now your taking half a cc per week which is 100mgs. 1 cc would be 200mgs. Maybe if we talk in cc instead of ml you won't be so confused.
          I believe he gets HRT prescribed, so it would most likely be 200 mg/mL.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Um no
            Why what's wrong with that???

Comment

I promise I'm not this dam dumb. Seen rado's post about taking a pick so this morning I got the btl n seen 2000mg/10ml so I was like oh ok its 2000 then just got home & looked at the btl again and under the 2000mg/10ml in small righting it says 200mg/1ml with my glasses on this time. I hope this can be deleted because i made myself look fucking stupid.

Comment

Ok so just so you know. You've only been taking 100mgs if you've been shooting half a cc. So 1 full cc is only 200mgs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Ok so just so you know. You've only been taking 100mgs if you've been shooting half a cc. So 1 full cc is only 200mgs.
                  Yes. I started today taking 200mg/1-ml a week. I know two guys both older than me and that's what they've been taking for a while and both say they feel great. No ups n downs. Man I was ready to get my balls busted for this post so thanks. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
                    Yes. I started today taking 200mg/1-ml a week. I know two guys both older than me and that's what they've been taking for a while and both say they feel great. No ups n downs. Man I was ready to get my balls busted for this post so thanks. lmao
                    I still say you'd be better @ 200mgs E5D

Test E or C tends to drop off after 5 days so your blood levels will be more stable @ 5 days compared to 7

Comment

1ml (1cc) (200mgs) every 5 days is what you should do or if that gets hard to keep track of just do 1/2 (one half a ML) on Sunday and Wednesdays.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                        1ml (1cc) (200mgs) every 5 days is what you should do or if that gets hard to keep track of just do 1/2 (one half a ML) on Sunday and Wednesdays.
                        That sounds good frank but I don't have enough syringes for that. I get a syringe a week. Around here you have to have a script to get them.

Comment

Medlabs here has syringes. Just order yourself a box. They don't require a script and they come discreetly shipped to your house.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X