• Show
Clear All

• Aromatase Inhibitors (Adex, Letro) and Potential Memory Problems

Click image for larger version

Name:	WfoKzgr.png
Views:	25
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	993682

A new study suggests that estrogen is essential to keep neurons communicating and memories being made.

This shows at estrogen has a clear role in synaptic plasticity, how neurons communicate and in memory. It was known that aromatase, the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen, was made in the brain’s hippocampus and cerebral cortex in a variety of species that includes humans—and that all species tested have memory deficits when aromatase is blocked.

Knockout mice can't remember as well as normal mice. And clinical patients who take an aromatase inhibitor for estrogen-dependent breast cancer have reported memory problems.

The findings implicate neuron-derived estrogen as a novel neuromodulator, a critical messenger that neurons rely upon to communicate with others, which is essential to key functions such as memory and cognition.

https://www.techexplorist.com/estrog...icating/21149/

I have been saying for so long that I can not remember that AI's should not be used for a variety of reasons.
    First, they are, all, just way too strong. If they were used no weekly or, preferably weekly blood tests are necessary. AI's can, easily, crash your estrogen which causes all types of problems.
    Second, low estrogen Will reduce muscle gains during a cycle
    Third, you do not need an AI to ensure that you do not bloat. Using any drug out there. If your diet is Correct and you eat clean you will not bloat at all or very little. Blaming high estrogen for being a bloated pig is just an easy way to ignore the fact that you are eating like shit. I know this from personal ex. I never go above 8% body fat and usually I'm lower. I have taken Test, Anadrol and Deca together with 10 mgs of noveldex and held 0 water. My body fat was around 6% and I was hard as hell. No bloating anywhere. I'm still shocked, when I read on some of these jokes of boards like Evolutionary.org that you MUST take an AI and high estrogen is the only reason for bloating.
    Then you read something like this

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
      I have been saying for so long that I can not remember that AI's should not be used for a variety of reasons.
      First, they are, all, just way too strong. If they were used no weekly or, preferably weekly blood tests are necessary. AI's can, easily, crash your estrogen which causes all types of problems.
      Second, low estrogen Will reduce muscle gains during a cycle
      Third, you do not need an AI to ensure that you do not bloat. Using any drug out there. If your diet is Correct and you eat clean you will not bloat at all or very little. Blaming high estrogen for being a bloated pig is just an easy way to ignore the fact that you are eating like shit. I know this from personal ex. I never go above 8% body fat and usually I'm lower. I have taken Test, Anadrol and Deca together with 10 mgs of noveldex and held 0 water. My body fat was around 6% and I was hard as hell. No bloating anywhere. I'm still shocked, when I read on some of these jokes of boards like Evolutionary.org that you MUST take an AI and high estrogen is the only reason for bloating.
      Then you read something like this

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
      your talking about bloating but what about gyno? i've never had an issues with bloat. i'm naturally lean so my use of an AI is never about bloat or bf%. my use is about gyno. if i don't use a low dose AI (.25mgs Adex E3D) i get a hard lump that starts tiny and grows into a pea size and then bigger. soon as I start an AI the lump reverses course and completely disappears. noldadex does nothing for me, doesn't stop the lump from forming.

i'm talking low dose cycles as well. even something like 250mgs test cruise cycle per week i will get a slight bit of gyno start to form if i don't add low dose AI.

thoughts?

Comment

I've been trying to research topics and have experienced the bloat myself. This is the first time I've read of a similar experience.

Comment

Working...
        X