MethylStenbolone (Ultradrol, M-Sten)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Adrol is all about bloat no? If this stuff is less bloat than dbol I don't see how they can even be compared really.
    I hate, absolutely hate hearing this about anadrol or dbol.
    No. Anadrol is not all about bloat. Yes, it can be if you have no clue what you are doing diet wise and sadly that is the case most of the time. It's much easier to say you look like a bloated pig because of anadrol than to say "I'm clueless on how to correctly eat and I was too impatient to learn so I just took some anadrol for the hell of it and now look".
    I have used anadrol, before AIs even existed, up to 2 weeks before competing and was absolutely shredded. I have done the same with dianabol. Way too many myths in bodybuilding, way too many people using these very powerful drugs who have no clue how to correctly.
    The one thing that does annoy me is these same guys will go to GNC and spend hundreds of dollars on totally useless products. But, they refuse to seek out, it is very easy to do now with the internet, someone who could assist them using these drugs, could help them get the most out of them and also could make sure anadrol is never a drug that you simply gain 30 pounds of water, stop it and loose 28 in two weeks. Try to get them to spend a few hundred on that, something they would only need to do once until they learn.

Actually, I dont need anyone's money. I would be happy to tell you exactly how you can use anadrol and simply gain muscle, gain very little to no water and look pretty damn good doing it.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
      I hate, absolutely hate hearing this about anadrol or dbol.
      No. Anadrol is not all about bloat. Yes, it can be if you have no clue what you are doing diet wise and sadly that is the case most of the time. It's much easier to say you look like a bloated pig because of anadrol than to say "I'm clueless on how to correctly eat and I was too impatient to learn so I just took some anadrol for the hell of it and now look".
      I have used anadrol, before AIs even existed, up to 2 weeks before competing and was absolutely shredded. I have done the same with dianabol. Way too many myths in bodybuilding, way too many people using these very powerful drugs who have no clue how to correctly.
      The one thing that does annoy me is these same guys will go to GNC and spend hundreds of dollars on totally useless products. But, they refuse to seek out, it is very easy to do now with the internet, someone who could assist them using these drugs, could help them get the most out of them and also could make sure anadrol is never a drug that you simply gain 30 pounds of water, stop it and loose 28 in two weeks. Try to get them to spend a few hundred on that, something they would only need to do once until they learn.

Actually, I dont need anyone's money. I would be happy to tell you exactly how you can use anadrol and simply gain muscle, gain very little to no water and look pretty damn good doing it.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk
      Eat the exact same clean diet for 6 weeks on test and masteron.

Then repeat that diet on test and adrol.

Then come tell me there is no bloat...

Drugs absolutely change the look despite diet.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X