X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by willie023 View Post
    Cool thank you for the welcome. How low are you talking? Whasts a good start point with NPP? I was looking at dyels list and they have a test prop NPP mix 100/100mgs each? I was thinking 1ml mon-wed-fri 300mgs total.
    that dose would be fine. i'm talking about idiots using 1000's of mgs. huge consequences.

Leave a comment:

• willie023
    replied
    Originally posted by David6725 View Post
    As someone who is fairly new to steroids it’s like bouncer said just start slow. I’ve found myself in about halfway thru a cycle and getting some good results and thinking damn if I’m getting these results imagine if I thru in more stuff. Well when I went to the dr my liver enzymes were thru the roof my cholesterol was out of control and my blood pressure which is normally very good was extremely high. So I had to stop everything ASAP and lost a good bit of my progress. Someone told me when it comes to steroids it’s a marathon not a sprint when it comes to gains
    So you just got more sides from more mgs not more muscle is what your saying

Leave a comment:

• willie023
    replied
    Cool thank you for the welcome. How low are you talking? Whasts a good start point with NPP? I was looking at dyels list and they have a test prop NPP mix 100/100mgs each? I was thinking 1ml mon-wed-fri 300mgs total.

Leave a comment:

• David6725
    replied
    As someone who is fairly new to steroids it’s like bouncer said just start slow. I’ve found myself in about halfway thru a cycle and getting some good results and thinking damn if I’m getting these results imagine if I thru in more stuff. Well when I went to the dr my liver enzymes were thru the roof my cholesterol was out of control and my blood pressure which is normally very good was extremely high. So I had to stop everything ASAP and lost a good bit of my progress. Someone told me when it comes to steroids it’s a marathon not a sprint when it comes to gains

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    NPP. stay away from winstrol for health reasons. it's a 17-aa. look it up. very harsh on internal organs. can't run it very long.

test and NPP you'd love. just keep doses low. remember, if you start high doses now you will have nowhere to go in a few years. having to use thousands of mgs to respond to gear is not a trap you want to fall into. that's where AAS gets a bad name. people abuse them and wonder what happend when they end up like Derek Anthony.

welcome to the forum by the way brother.

Leave a comment:

• willie023
    started a topic Starting out

Starting out

Hey guys i'm new to the forum and have some questions. I've been reading up on AAS other than testosterone i've not used anything else. I'm just trying to put some extra muscle on my frame idk my exact bf % but i'm pretty lean just from genetics. Anything with estrogen conversion I've decided not to use I'm not competing or trying to be super huge so i'm looking at eq winstrol and npp stacked w some additional testosterone. Just one of those with some test for my first time. Which of these would be the best choice? Thanks
Working...
X