Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevhead7883
    replied
    Messed up and ran adrol and dbol my second cycle but blew the top of my head off with my blood pressure.

Leave a comment:

• willie023
    replied
    since this was posted ive ran deca 250mgs every 7th day with NPP 100mgs eod til bout 60 days in i added 50mgs winstrol daily oral fpr about 3 weeks. Now this cycle over I retained a lot of muscle post cycle for sure it was fun shit

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmoredStone View Post
    Since I'm new to the forum, I can sometimes think stereotypically.But I would like to know if steroids are highly addictive?
    not in the sense of recreational drugs where you get an instant high and want that feeling again and again.

but they can be addictive in the sense that you find you love how you look on them. the confidence looking bigger, better, leaner etc.. can be addictive.

coming off them you see yourself shrink, lose that confidence etc.. so it make you want to jump back on them.

hope that makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• MUSCLE_4YOU
    replied
    Originally posted by David6725 View Post

Yes more than heroin, meth, cocaine and OxyContin combined
    LOL

NTR
    MUSCLE_4YOU

Leave a comment:

• David6725
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmoredStone View Post
    Since I'm new to the forum, I can sometimes think stereotypically.But I would like to know if steroids are highly addictive?
    Yes more than heroin, meth, cocaine and OxyContin combined

Leave a comment:

• ArmoredStone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by kingshazz13 View Post
    Does steroid usage leads to health issues?
    possible yes. it's a drug. depends on use vs abuse etc..

Leave a comment:

• David6725
    replied
    Originally posted by kingshazz13 View Post
    Yes there is a 80% chance that you’ll end up with cancer later in life

Leave a comment:

• kingshazz13
    replied

Leave a comment:

• willie023
    replied
    I started out with 800 mg of test and 600 deca and saw some damn good results then switched it to
    800 test
    600 tren
    60 dbol
    100 anadrol
    and the strength and size shot thru the roof but the sides would probably have fucked me up bad if hadn’t stopped
    damn thats a lot of juice

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    yea 2 17-aa orals at same time will do it. haha

Leave a comment:

• David6725
    replied
    I started out with 800 mg of test and 600 deca and saw some damn good results then switched it to
    800 test
    600 tren
    60 dbol
    100 anadrol
    and the strength and size shot thru the roof but the sides would probably have fucked me up bad if hadn’t stopped

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    my piss looked like sweet tea no matter how much water I drank.
    what were you using? orals?

Leave a comment:

• David6725
    replied
    Originally posted by willie023 View Post

So you just got more sides from more mgs not more muscle is what your saying
    Very much so yes. It was not one of my best decisions I was putting on weight very fast gaining strength at a good pace and burning fat but my piss looked like sweet tea no matter how much water I drank. With steroids the line of thinking of “if a little is good a lot is better” isn’t smart my last cycle was test only at 500mg a week and the results weren’t mind blowing but I did add strength and size.
    Last edited by David6725; 11-16-20, 11:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by willie023 View Post

So you just got more sides from more mgs not more muscle is what your saying
    oh you will get more muscle. but your body will also shut down, you will feel like a low energy sack of shit over time, and once your health goes it's a long slow train wreck.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X