Announcement
Collapse
Starting out
Collapse
X
-
Messed up and ran adrol and dbol my second cycle but blew the top of my head off with my blood pressure.
-
since this was posted ive ran deca 250mgs every 7th day with NPP 100mgs eod til bout 60 days in i added 50mgs winstrol daily oral fpr about 3 weeks. Now this cycle over I retained a lot of muscle post cycle for sure it was fun shit
Leave a comment:
-
not in the sense of recreational drugs where you get an instant high and want that feeling again and again.Originally posted by ArmoredStone View PostSince I'm new to the forum, I can sometimes think stereotypically.But I would like to know if steroids are highly addictive?
but they can be addictive in the sense that you find you love how you look on them. the confidence looking bigger, better, leaner etc.. can be addictive.
coming off them you see yourself shrink, lose that confidence etc.. so it make you want to jump back on them.
hope that makes sense.
Leave a comment:
-
LOLOriginally posted by David6725 View Post
Yes more than heroin, meth, cocaine and OxyContin combined
NTR
MUSCLE_4YOU
Leave a comment:
-
Since I'm new to the forum, I can sometimes think stereotypically.But I would like to know if steroids are highly addictive?
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
damn thats a lot of juiceOriginally posted by David6725 View PostI started out with 800 mg of test and 600 deca and saw some damn good results then switched it to
800 test
600 tren
60 dbol
100 anadrol
and the strength and size shot thru the roof but the sides would probably have fucked me up bad if hadn’t stopped
Leave a comment:
-
I started out with 800 mg of test and 600 deca and saw some damn good results then switched it to
800 test
600 tren
60 dbol
100 anadrol
and the strength and size shot thru the roof but the sides would probably have fucked me up bad if hadn’t stopped
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Very much so yes. It was not one of my best decisions I was putting on weight very fast gaining strength at a good pace and burning fat but my piss looked like sweet tea no matter how much water I drank. With steroids the line of thinking of “if a little is good a lot is better” isn’t smart my last cycle was test only at 500mg a week and the results weren’t mind blowing but I did add strength and size.Originally posted by willie023 View Post
So you just got more sides from more mgs not more muscle is what your sayingLast edited by David6725; 11-16-20, 11:45 AM.
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
oh you will get more muscle. but your body will also shut down, you will feel like a low energy sack of shit over time, and once your health goes it's a long slow train wreck.Originally posted by willie023 View Post
So you just got more sides from more mgs not more muscle is what your saying
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: