Starting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting out

Hey guys i'm new to the forum and have some questions. I've been reading up on AAS other than testosterone i've not used anything else. I'm just trying to put some extra muscle on my frame idk my exact bf % but i'm pretty lean just from genetics. Anything with estrogen conversion I've decided not to use I'm not competing or trying to be super huge so i'm looking at eq winstrol and npp stacked w some additional testosterone. Just one of those with some test for my first time. Which of these would be the best choice? Thanks

NPP. stay away from winstrol for health reasons. it's a 17-aa. look it up. very harsh on internal organs. can't run it very long.

test and NPP you'd love. just keep doses low. remember, if you start high doses now you will have nowhere to go in a few years. having to use thousands of mgs to respond to gear is not a trap you want to fall into. that's where AAS gets a bad name. people abuse them and wonder what happend when they end up like Derek Anthony.

welcome to the forum by the way brother.

Comment

As someone who is fairly new to steroids it’s like bouncer said just start slow. I’ve found myself in about halfway thru a cycle and getting some good results and thinking damn if I’m getting these results imagine if I thru in more stuff. Well when I went to the dr my liver enzymes were thru the roof my cholesterol was out of control and my blood pressure which is normally very good was extremely high. So I had to stop everything ASAP and lost a good bit of my progress. Someone told me when it comes to steroids it’s a marathon not a sprint when it comes to gains

Comment

Cool thank you for the welcome. How low are you talking? Whasts a good start point with NPP? I was looking at dyels list and they have a test prop NPP mix 100/100mgs each? I was thinking 1ml mon-wed-fri 300mgs total.

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
          As someone who is fairly new to steroids it’s like bouncer said just start slow. I’ve found myself in about halfway thru a cycle and getting some good results and thinking damn if I’m getting these results imagine if I thru in more stuff. Well when I went to the dr my liver enzymes were thru the roof my cholesterol was out of control and my blood pressure which is normally very good was extremely high. So I had to stop everything ASAP and lost a good bit of my progress. Someone told me when it comes to steroids it’s a marathon not a sprint when it comes to gains
          So you just got more sides from more mgs not more muscle is what your saying

Comment

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
            Cool thank you for the welcome. How low are you talking? Whasts a good start point with NPP? I was looking at dyels list and they have a test prop NPP mix 100/100mgs each? I was thinking 1ml mon-wed-fri 300mgs total.
            that dose would be fine. i'm talking about idiots using 1000's of mgs. huge consequences.

Comment

oh you will get more muscle. but your body will also shut down, you will feel like a low energy sack of shit over time, and once your health goes it's a long slow train wreck.

Comment

Very much so yes. It was not one of my best decisions I was putting on weight very fast gaining strength at a good pace and burning fat but my piss looked like sweet tea no matter how much water I drank. With steroids the line of thinking of “if a little is good a lot is better” isn’t smart my last cycle was test only at 500mg a week and the results weren’t mind blowing but I did add strength and size.
                Last edited by David6725; 11-16-20, 11:45 AM.

Comment

my piss looked like sweet tea no matter how much water I drank.
                  what were you using? orals?

Comment

I started out with 800 mg of test and 600 deca and saw some damn good results then switched it to
                    800 test
                    600 tren
                    60 dbol
                    100 anadrol
                    and the strength and size shot thru the roof but the sides would probably have fucked me up bad if hadn’t stopped

Comment

yea 2 17-aa orals at same time will do it. haha

Comment

I started out with 800 mg of test and 600 deca and saw some damn good results then switched it to
                        800 test
                        600 tren
                        60 dbol
                        100 anadrol
                        and the strength and size shot thru the roof but the sides would probably have fucked me up bad if hadn’t stopped
                        damn thats a lot of juice

Comment

Does steroid usage leads to health issues?

Comment

Originally posted by kingshazz13 View Post
                            Yes there is a 80% chance that you’ll end up with cancer later in life

Comment

Originally posted by kingshazz13 View Post
                              possible yes. it's a drug. depends on use vs abuse etc..

Comment

Working...
                              X