allow me to introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C.A.S.H.
    so if my BMR is 2848.4775 i need to eat that in calories +more calories to put on weight?
    Come on bro - didn't you read at all?

Comment

look man, this is my first time hearing about this so its like learnig another language,BUT i am willing to learn it though.

Comment

from this thread

we know that 3500 calories equals one pound of fat. So, if you want to lose 1 pound of pure fat a week take your BMR #, 3,603.71 and substract 500 from it and you get 3,103.71. So why 500 calories? A 500 calorie decrease from your daily caloric intake will equal 3500 calories in 1 week. 500 x 7 = 3500 calories. You would beed to consume 3,103.71 calories a day to lose 1 pound of fat a week....
        One can also use this same formula to pack on the pounds with a bulking diet. Although I wouldnt not add 500 calories to your BMR in fear of too much fat gain, I would add between 250-350 calories excess to it and if you're a hardgainer, you can add 400+ or even the 500 if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by C.A.S.H.
          look man, this is my first time hearing about this so its like learnig another language,BUT i am willing to learn it though.
          Not trying to come down on you bro - you just had the answer lying in front of you when you calculated you BMR (it was in the thread). Just hang out here for a while and you'll see why I'm asking you to read first - it's nothing personal - there's just a TON of people that come on here looking for answers to questions that have already been asked a thousand times...

I was (am) one of those people too - you'll learn - just be patient and read...

Comment

thanks man it all make since. so i guess i should start out trying to make 1lb. a week.

Comment

Working...
            X