Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie needing help..

I'm 34, 6'1", 215 Lbs
    ....I've been working out for 8 weeks, 3 times per week religiously, and eating pretty clean for 7 weeks. Looking for some help!! Were do I start? I'm looking to get huge without any illegal practices and would like to compete. I'm basically following the body for life nutritional plan and the Lou Ferrigno beginners bodybuilding workout program. I would like to post my training and nutrition. Should I post them here for critique? I'm looking for experienced critiquers...Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm a serious minded/structured person who is looking for some serious and experienced feedback to help further my training and eliminate some of the learning curve...Thx

P.S. I'm completely new to bodybuilding but have always had a desire to join the ranks...Until recently, my last regular workouts were in the service (USMC bootcamp), but I have never bodybuilded...

Yes post your routine and diet if you want help. It's so much easier to fix something that's existing than come up with something. It's easy enough to write something out, but it's best to get something you will follow.

For the training routine post it something like this

Monday (chest)

exersize - sets/reps

and for diet go like this and be sure to put your workout time in ther

Meal 1 - Time - what you eat and all of it down to the seasonings.

Comment

Do I post both here or as a new thread on the nutrition and training forum?

Comment

It will probably get more attention in the appropriate sections. Just make sure and say you are a beginner.

Comment

Thx...Will post soon.

Comment

Working...
          X