Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
    They did it to me twice.
    Who did what to you? Do you need to call the police or a camera crew?

:weights:

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
      Who did what to you? Do you need to call the police or a camera crew?

:weights:
      the spammer that you should have banned was posting in other threads.

dick head. lol

Comment

He made two posts without links or questionable info in them. His sig was in question. His posts were random, but I took care of the possible problem and then watched it. Obviously if I knew there was PM problem it would be different. But all I knew was the two random posts.

Comment

my uncle is always saying its pointless,and its stupid but yet I see him in the mirror flexing his little arms all the time. He gives me shit cause he doesnt have the motivation or drive to do it,I mean what man wouldnt want to be big and in shape?????????????? fuk em it just makes me hit it harder lol

Comment

dam right! i think everyone that bodybuilds has someone tryint to get them down, but it just fuels our passion... i use anything that can get me fustrated or pissed off, those are the building block for the biggest pumps

Comment

Hell Yea good post, used to get it all the time. Ok still get it all the time haha

Comment

yes many times these things disappointed you but a brave and strong mind needed for it .

minnesota health coverage
                Last edited by Christopher; 12-25-10, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X