No announcement yet.

My First Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes probably in the sand box protecting our freedom so lets give him a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Score View Post
      Yea this is my first cycle, I tryed to read a bit on it before I got in the deep end. I need to loss a bit of fat soon. Im not doing a show or anything, just where im located at there is poor source of foods, and I need all the help I can get. Is this the best way to run my cycle?
      Ok you did read that is a good thing but you didnt research. DNP is nasty junk you just dont need or want. T-3 is ok but still dont see a need for it. lets say you decide to use it anyways. If so just run it for 10 weeks straight at 25mcgs every day. If you miss a day just stop do take 2 the next or anything sill like that just stop.

as for the rest of your cycle test E for 12 weeks you PCT is fine i personaly always use clomid as it is cheap and I feel I need it. but if I had to take just one it would be nolva.

Comment

Thanx Rocket, I have both clomid and nolv for pct and I enough to run everyday for the next 6months. As for the T-3 I was going to use clen with it but i don't have enough test for 12 only got 10 weeks worth. I read somewhere it's better to take T-3, clen with Test cycle.
        Last edited by Score; 06-10-10, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          hes probably in the sand box protecting our freedom so lets give him a break.
          i didnt realize i was giving him a hard time?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            i didnt realize i was giving him a hard time?
            actually for once you were not,lol you must have started your cycle you are to nice these days. Now go find someone to fuck with

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              actually for once you were not,lol you must have started your cycle you are to nice these days. Now go find someone to fuck with
              been on a 9 days :thumup:

Comment

Ive been using Geneza products do u guys know anything about that company? My friend raves about them!!

Comment

Originally posted by Score View Post
                  Ive been using Geneza products do u guys know anything about that company? My friend raves about them!!
                  i think someone else was asking about them.

i dont know anything about them.

Comment

So what brand do you use?

Comment

Working...
                    X