No announcement yet.

What should I try next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

test tren - tren is the shit - you'll either hate it or love it , get it out of the way and find out - i wouldn't run any cycle w/out it.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
      test tren - tren is the shit - you'll either hate it or love it , get it out of the way and find out - i wouldn't run any cycle w/out it.
      I'm gonna have to call that one in bro, first he's only done one cycle and tren is a serious compound with some serious yet unexplained side effects. You are not the expert on it either since this is your first run. So many things need to be in place for tren and previous cycling history and experience is a must IMO

Comment

I know how serious diet is to a cycle, I am eatting as clean as I can with what I get. When I took this contract job, I thought clean food would be avaliable but it isn't. I will be off this job site in 5 months and back at the home office. I was looking for advice on which cycle would be best for the next go round. So Iam asking if Test @ 750mg or Test@ 500mg & EQ 400mg?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          I'm gonna have to call that one in bro, first he's only done one cycle and tren is a serious compound with some serious yet unexplained side effects. You are not the expert on it either since this is your first run. So many things need to be in place for tren and previous cycling history and experience is a must IMO
          fair enough , i've tested other 19nors before tren. I just have never seen a compound work like tren , period in my book . If you are gonna risk your health time effort and money I don't see why not go for what is the best.

Comment

I just thought Tren was for pros, and I have heard it has nasty sides. I wanted to work my way up to the big boy stuff. Thanx for ur input !!

Comment

Originally posted by Score View Post
              I know how serious diet is to a cycle, I am eatting as clean as I can with what I get. When I took this contract job, I thought clean food would be avaliable but it isn't. I will be off this job site in 5 months and back at the home office. I was looking for advice on which cycle would be best for the next go round. So Iam asking if Test @ 750mg or Test@ 500mg & EQ 400mg?
              I already gave my opnion but i will give it againg incase you missed it in the diet ranting,lol
              run the same exact cycle you just did but run it 12-16 weeks
              eat more food try and keep it to 2 shakes a day no more

there is no reason to jump up in dose untill you can diet right, trust me bouncer was right you can take all the steroids you want but if you dont have the food it will not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Score View Post
                I just thought Tren was for pros, and I have heard it has nasty sides. I wanted to work my way up to the big boy stuff. Thanx for ur input !!
                Good choice bro, tren is something you can mess with later after you learn your body and how it reacts to steroids

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  I already gave my opnion but i will give it againg incase you missed it in the diet ranting,lol
                  run the same exact cycle you just did but run it 12-16 weeks
                  eat more food try and keep it to 2 shakes a day no more

there is no reason to jump up in dose untill you can diet right, trust me bouncer was right you can take all the steroids you want but if you dont have the food it will not work.
                  Exactly^^^

There is no reason to run anything but test for your first 4-5 cycles. Nothing else gets the same results for the money. The only gear I use is test and deca (ok, I still like Drol once in a great while, LOL) and I've been on gear for 10+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by Control View Post
                    Exactly^^^

There is no reason to run anything but test for your first 4-5 cycles. Nothing else gets the same results for the money. The only gear I use is test and deca (ok, I still like Drol once in a great while, LOL) and I've been on gear for 10+ years.
                    Hey man; thanks for all the good advice you gave me when I first started lifting; I remember asking you for diet and workout plans when I weighed 190lbs lol; now I am floating around 255; you definitely know how to hand out good advice; now people just have to listen.

Comment

^ Haven't seen him around for ages. I thought I remember seeing his pics before. Very impressive.

Comment

Not only clean grub, but also make sure you are taking into account how much protein you are eating. At least 1.5 - 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. Not to make you sound like a cherry or anything, but what's your pct look like. You may have lost a lot of gains from bad pct.

Comment

Working...
                        X