first cycle at 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first cycle at 30

Back in the gym for a year now ( haven't been since high school) feel great started my first cycle 3 days ago wanting to ad more mass any tips

I'm 6'1 210lbs. And trying to take in around 3000 Cal's a day eating alot of fish,chicken,brown rice, & wheat pasta. Also trying to get around 300 grams of protein

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Yea bro, just like you are doing, eat lots of clean cals, train hard and smart.

Comment

Welcome to the board man. Just eat clean and lift. Over time it will all come back.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            I'm 5'8" and weigh 217lbs and I'd be lucky to eat 3K cals a day...Some days I do eat more, but usually around 2.5K cals a day if that...sometimes I only eat around 2K cals a day and maintain well...

I have to eat like crazy to stay over 200 lbs.

I mean like a fucking beast, huge meals several times a day.

If I let up for even a few days I'm right back down in the 180s.

Comment

I try to eat 5 meals a day but sometimes its hard too I work construction and my biggest problem is sleep I have to get up at 3:00am and normally don't get to bed until 10:00pm

Comment

Originally posted by rigger1 View Post
                I try to eat 5 meals a day but sometimes its hard too I work construction and my biggest problem is sleep I have to get up at 3:00am and normally don't get to bed until 10:00pm
                i dont know how you have energy to workout. crazy hours

Comment

Working...
                X