No announcement yet.

What next equipment should I ask for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can hold 100 lbs with one leg you babies.

I did check out Amazon and a few other sites and the least expensive "power rack" I saw was like $350. I could probably get her up to $250-275, but not $350.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      135 damn vegan eat some meat.lol
      Yeah, I think I am done with my strength routines - am thinking of a more hypertrophy-based routine to put on about 10 pounds of muscle. 150 seems like a good target to shoot for. I am worried about losing my running performance, so I'll have to do it slowly and gauge my progrtess.

Comment

Originally posted by rhetoric View Post
        I can hold 100 lbs with one leg you babies.

I did check out Amazon and a few other sites and the least expensive "power rack" I saw was like $350. I could probably get her up to $250-275, but not $350.
        Have you tried Craiglist or the classified? People are always getting rid of gym equipment because they buy stuff in a fit of enthusiasm and then find out that all it does is collect dust in their garage and prevent them from parking their car in there.. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by rhetoric View Post
          So my birthday's coming up in a month or so and I really want the wife to get me some sort of weight training equipment. Here is what I have right now. Everything is used that I picked up at yard sales or from craigslist over time.

4 barbells of different lengths & weights
          2 sets of cheap dumbbells
          Doorway pull up bar that is not bad
          Lots of different free weight styles and sizes...but all have the smaller hole (olympic?)
          Mats for the floor
          Bench - old one but it works...the incline sucks though
          Treadmill
          Total gym
          EZ bar

I'm still very much a beginner but workout only at home for now.

With the stuff I have, I can bench press, do pull ups, do pseudo dips on the total gym, dumbbell squats, and targeted stuff with the dumbbells.

Her budget is probably $200. What should I ask her to get me?
          Dumbbells and a bench can be very beneficial.

Comment

It's your birthday, fuck equipment....get a threesome.

Comment

Working...
            X