Hit 90 days today.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit 90 days today.....

Watching my diet....Good ol' Army Pt Muscle failure. in the mornings before work.. Started out hurting..with 50 pushups and 100 crunchies. Up to 300 pushups and 1500 crunchies in 30 min 3 mornings a week...and gym work with the weights 1 hour a day 3 days a week after work. cardio 2 days a week( running)

start

4 weeks

6 weeks

8 weeks

10 weeks

12 weeks

Got some good ideas from these boards reading and searching..thanks!, Now I want to slowly put on aboout 8 to 10 lbs of "good weight"....just gotta stick to it..:thumup:

mate I would up the cardio and lose some bf before you start trying to gain muscle

Comment

You can do both. I would bump up the cardio to 4x per week while adding weight training. Keep protein at 1.5 x bodyweight (in lbs). Don't run a caloric surplus at this time - just shoot for slightly under maintenance. You'll gain muscle slowly while dropping BF.

Comment

good job, keep it up. Looks like your starting to plateau. Like everyone else said above, a small change is needed.

Comment

Great visible improvements, well done

Comment

ok, I agree I have hit a point its hard to cut some more doing what Im doing.... so...

Im gonna try and reduce some more calories...

I want to reduce the sugar intake as well..so..should I cut way back on carbs to help with that? rice potatoes ect... I do a lot of white rice ... more veggies/ fruit?

Im gonna start mixing the protien drink with water instead of milk, and try to knock off the damn sweet tea....but that shits like my crack....damn sweet tea. I drink water all day, but I kill almost a gallon of tea every evening. Talked to the wife to try making green tea to get rid of the sugars...maybe that will work...

Gonna kick up the cardio a bit longer sessions and another day at least...

ok... the milk is 520 calories a morning...gone replaced with water and the protein shake wasn't that bad tasting. Just have to have COLD water.
            The sugar in a gallon of tea is 720 calories..... no sugar in green tea.... so that equates to 1240 a day and not missing any "food"

Thoughts?
            Last edited by lipripper; 06-23-11, 06:57 AM.

Comment

just switch from the sugar tea shit to crystal light. that alone might do the trick.

Comment

For 90 days you look very good! I had also progress after 120 days!
                I tried , as Bouncer said not to drink tea with sugar, to eat 4-5 times a day, not to eat bread. Morning porridge,but with milk))I can't eat without,dinner soup with one piece of bread,later meat with salat and evening cottage cheese :)

Comment

I think someone has a crush on Lip!

Comment

Lol chad. Wtf is salat and porridge? Is this motherfucker from the 1800's?
                    Evening soup? Lmao

Guy sounds like Oliver Twist

Comment

Sorry, salad! Dna9488 , you don't know what porridge is?
                      Chadd77 What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Vernall View Post
                        Sorry, salad! Dna9488 , you don't know what porridge is?
                        Chadd77 What do you mean?
                        Isn't porridge soup for homeless people?

I speak the language of chicken breast, fish, asparagus, brown rice, egg whites, sweet potato, and burgers

Comment

my step dad was from Canada and he would call oatmeal porridge. just a term some countries use.

Comment

Damn..pulled up the past here...:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                            X