Need help gaining chest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultrecht View Post
    The reason those guys get booted out from Spec Ops training is not because the legality of suppliments. Of course some of them are illegal. The main reason is that they need to retain water. From what I understand, due to the amount of water they recieve, they can't just find water any and everywhere. So they tend to dehydrate much faster than those who don't take it. People have been known to die in Ranger School, the Spec Ops Q course, and Navy Seals Qual courses.
    Agreed and I think that's what I said. I think the military just doesn't want to deal with the potential medical complications. I didn't know what your MOS was, that's why I didn't throw creatine out there.

Comment

Sorry Scrum. Just adding to the discussion.

Comment

No problem bro... stay safe out there.

Comment

In the beginning most of the bodybuilder face the same problem and thy think that their chest is stop growing and the muscle of chest not getting strong. At this stage he has to show patience and never skip his routine, I suggest him to consult with hos personal trainer because he is the person who can recommend you best tips.

Comment

Yes, always consult with hos

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
              Yes, always consult with hos
              So, what should he do to grow his chest?

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1

So, what should he do to grow his chest?
                Lighten up, that's a spammer :)

Comment

I think FB means he should get pec implants.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                    Lighten up, that's a spammer :)
                    I was trying to make a joke ya know - consult with hos, as if he was consulting with you.... :)

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
                      I was trying to make a joke ya know - consult with hos, as if he was consulting with you.... :)

:elephant:

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1

Bwahahaha

Comment

I'm not big by any means, but here is some stuff that worked for me.

1. Don't get caught up in only weight increases. For instance, if you do 205lbs for 3 x 5, that's a total of 3,075 lbs lifted for that movement. If you do 185lbs for 3 x 10, that's a total of 5,550 lbs lifted for that one movement. Don't snub rep increases for weight.

2. As usual, mix it up. If you've been doing high rep stuff of a while, switch to some low rep stuff for a while and the other way around as well.

3. Focus on squats and deads too. If your squat increases, your deadlift goes up. If your deadlift goes up, your bench will increase. However, I've never heard of bench helping squats or deads.

4. Take a break and recharge. In the gym, you should be chasing performance, not fatigue.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

great post wheyman. with ya 100%

Comment

This is Fouad Abiad aka "HOSS"
                              He is an IFBB pro who just won 3rd at the 2012 Flex Pro. He is also a bb prep coach that trains many atheletes.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                                This is Fouad Abiad aka "HOSS"
                                He is an IFBB pro who just won 3rd at the 2012 Flex Pro. He is also a bb prep coach that trains many atheletes.

My chest grew just looking at the pic. Thanks G Man.

Comment

Working...
                                X