X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good job man, keep it up

Comment

Lipripper, good job bro....

Why don't you post in the Training or Beginners section on how you did your transformation. Post your before/after pictures and then detail your workout routine, what your diet was like and what you have learned worked/didn't work.

I think that would be really useful for others including newbies who come along looking for a quick fix with aAS - they can learn what discipline and hard work can achieve.

Comment

wow nice work man im really impressed. at 48 though i wouldnt be too keen on hitting AS either if anything id use hgh for 6months and youll put on size without messing up "the package" as rado is so keen on you about.

Comment

Thanks guys!..Scrum, I'll do that. Which section you think it would be better suited for?

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
            wow nice work man im really impressed. at 48 though i wouldnt be too keen on hitting AS either if anything id use hgh for 6months and youll put on size without messing up "the package" as rado is so keen on you about.
            what people need to realize is that having low levels of test is not a healthy thing. HRT doses is not what we here would consider "AAS" it should be more seen as a treatment to keep you healthy and feeling good.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              Thanks guys!..Scrum, I'll do that. Which section you think it would be better suited for?
              Do it in the training section. I think it will be a great addition.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                what people need to realize is that having low levels of test is not a healthy thing. HRT doses is not what we here would consider "AAS" it should be more seen as a treatment to keep you healthy and feeling good.
                After reasearching this I agree with ya.

Comment

Working...
                X