Any exercise for Insomnia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoundToSteel View Post
    He should try melatonin and GABA. No caffeine 4 hours before bed. Google search it. Plenty of things he can try. But GABA puts me into a deep sleep and I dream hard. Exercise doesn't affect my sleeping patterns.
    I would have to advise AGAINST GABA. Good buddy of mine, pro wrestler got all fucked up on that shit and ended up running naked on the beach, he was big as a house so it took 7 cops to take him down and he ended up dead. That shit is BAD news. Unless your trying to date rape yourself then by all means.

Comment

I dont know about exercises but GHRP 6 makes me sleep like a baby. Or if you arent into your peptides Dorian Yates has a product cant remember what its called but it has GH in the name. Ive never slept so well in my life after drinking it. Weird ass dreams though.

Comment

I think he can try mediation and Yoga. I have heard that Mediation and Yoga are effective. Your uncle can try.

Comment

Maybe he got stressed, find the reason, I usually have insomnia when i'm worried too much.

Comment

Meditation is really good way out of insomnia, with a special music, sometimes I do in wood, or at home, the main thing is to be in silence.

Comment

Stop bumping old threads you fuckin dork

Comment

Working...
              X