Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is STRENGTH TRAINING

Can you answer these questions

Have you gone through Strength Training?
    Do you know Strength Training?
    What is the importance of Strength Training?

If your answer is NO, then read my post

Strength Training is improvement program of personal level of fitness.
    Strength training is not a bodybuilding, power lifting and strongman training.

Strength Training: A competition against yourself as you try and improve your personal level of fitness.

Types of Strength Training:

1. Resistance Training – This is any type of training where your muscles are opposing resistance as in stopping from being pushed, squeezed, and the like.
    2. Weight Training – Weight training is one of the most common and popular forms of strength training where you use gravity and weight to oppose a muscles contraction.
    3. Isometric Training – This is where the muscle stays in a fixed position without lengthening or joint movement.

are you trying to sell something or just making a statement?

Comment

that changed my life
      thanks

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
          that changed my life
          thanks
          Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraaltman View Post

Strength Training: A competition against yourself as you try and improve your personal level of fitness.

1. Resistance Training – This is any type of training where your muscles are opposing resistance as in stopping from being pushed, squeezed, and the like.
            2. Weight Training – Weight training is one of the most common and popular forms of strength training where you use gravity and weight to oppose a muscles contraction.
            3. Isometric Training – This is where the muscle stays in a fixed position without lengthening or joint movement.
            Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraaltman View Post

I think you forgot your spam link in the post.

Comment

you should write a book, mate

Comment

I'm so glad I found this post. Where do I sign up?

Comment

I Appreciate you for this post,basically strength and stamina and the post important things we need to gain in the beginning of our training,when i started my exercise my trainer advised me not to play with any heavy stuff.
                    I made my muscles use to it and gained some stamina after that i actually started my workout.anyways this post of yours is nice.

Comment

Thanks a lot for this post. It gives me a zeal to go back to the gym.

Comment

Working...
                      X