First Anabolic Steroid Cycle For A 50 Year Old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbduncan78 View Post
    I could be wrong on the dose, I'll have to check again.. Like I said this is why I'm coming to you guys because I don't know crap about this stuff and I need help! Thank you all for the advice you've given me so far and I hope that you'll continue to be patient with me and my questions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No worries. Use the search function, great useful tool.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
      I would continue with what the doctor has you on and add some more test in like Bouncer suggested. 250mgs every 5th day. The only thing about doing a shot every 5th day for me is keeping track of my injection days. But thats just ke being lazy, getting a calender to mark the days for your shot is a easy way to keep track.
      I just use my phone bro. The Google Keep app allows you to set reminders etc.. just pops up on phone. Tons of reminder apps like that.

Comment

Originally posted by bbduncan78 View Post
        I could be wrong on the dose, I'll have to check again.. Like I said this is why I'm coming to you guys because I don't know crap about this stuff and I need help! Thank you all for the advice you've given me so far and I hope that you'll continue to be patient with me and my questions...

He probably gives you a 200mg test E injection once per month. That comes out to 6mgs per day which is 42mgs per week.

The problem is test E does not last in the blood for an entire 30 days. Your basically getting the benefit from the test injections for the first 10 days at best and then your levels crash again.

Do you notice your sex drive is better for about 10 days after the inject but falls away after that period?

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Yeah, once a month ain't no good. Your doc doesn't know what he/she is doing. The half life of test e and test c is only roughly one week. My dad has been on trt for years, and his doc has him come in every Friday for a 70mg injection. Used to be 100mg but his levels got above normal range so they cut his dose down...at the very least you should have shots every 2 weeks, but the more frequent the better.

Comment

This may sound kinda funny coming from some random bro science internet fella but I'm gonna say it anyway. General Doctors have certain things they are very knowledgeable on but when it comes to hormones especially trt/hrt most actually have little understanding.

200mgs once per month is like eating a big meal to last you for 30 days. No matter how much you eat in that meal you will be dead by day 30. You need multiple meals to keep energy levels up in the same way you need multiple injections to keep test levels up.

Right now his 200mg once per month injection is actually probably doing more harm than good. Keeping any natural testosterone that you still have completely shut down yet not replacing with a consistent dose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                This may sound kinda funny coming from some random bro science internet fella but I'm gonna say it anyway. General Doctors have certain things they are very knowledgeable on but when it comes to hormones especially trt/hrt most actually have little understanding.

200mgs once per month is like eating a big meal to last you for 30 days. No matter how much you eat in that meal you will be dead by day 30. You need multiple meals to keep energy levels up in the same way you need multiple injections to keep test levels up.

Right now his 200mg once per month injection is actually probably doing more harm than good. Keeping any natural testosterone that you still have completely shut down yet not replacing with a consistent dose.

Agree totally and great analogy. Shit, I even shoot test eod just to keep optimum levels. Might be a little overkill but I don't mind extra pinning. I've heard that more frequent pinning keeps more stable levels (obviously) but in turn keeps estrogen levels in check better. I can honestly say it works for me, bc I don't need nearly as much ai now that I've started doing it this way.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  Agree totally and great analogy. Shit, I even shoot test eod just to keep optimum levels. Might be a little overkill but I don't mind extra pinning. I've heard that more frequent pinning keeps more stable levels (obviously) but in turn keeps estrogen levels in check better. I can honestly say it works for me, bc I don't need nearly as much ai now that I've started doing it this way.
                  Test E and C rise in the blood for 5 days and then start to fall. You'd get the same result by simply doing a higher dose every 5 days instead of smaller dose EOD. EOD for long ester test is definitely overkill IMO brother.

But definitely, even people shooting 1 gram of test E per week, if they are only doing it every 7 days they are selling themselves short. By day 7 that 1 gram of test is definitely in sharp decline.

Every 5 days is what I've found to be perfect both with experience and also looking at the science data.

Comment

Working...
                  X