Newbie from GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    I don't think turbo is full of shit, especially when it comes to the medical world and how it works. I just can't imagine a doctor saying "oh you overdosed and it was underfilled....ahhhhh no worries pal here's some extra drugs"... Lol. Seems like the very last thing a doc would ever do.
    It depends on the patient history and the way it is presented. I can smell a bullshitbstory from a mile away. If he is being honest that will/should be apparent to the doctor and a smart doctor would recognize that going a month without HRT isn't beneficial for the patient.

He was on 1ml a week and choose to decrease his dose. He messed up and injected the wrong dose a couple of times. Human error that is genuine shouldn't be dismissed. I'd find a new doctor if they wouldn't help me out. All of the above is assuming that this is a one time occurrence and not a pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
      I did call but the nurse said I'm gong to have to wait till my next refill is dew and the pharmacy wont let me get my refill any sooner even though they believe me and I do understand. It just sux. lol
      Fuck the nurse. Talk to your doctor. Most "nurses" in private practice are stuffy ass receptionists that like to play gatekeeper to the doctor. They have zero clinical knowledge and most are dumber than a sack of shit. Most actual nurses in private practice are ok, but most people doing phone triage are glorified receptionists with a chip on their shoulder.

Comment

how can that possibly work? "yea umm doc those hydro pills you gave me... umm i took a few too many and also it was under filled." lolol

Seems to me the fastest way to have the doc yank your script completely or make him start coming in for his shots.

I know test isn't a narcotic but it seems to me the doc will still think to himself "umm sorry mate but that's not how it works."
        Mistakes happen. Test isn't a narcotic but it is a scheduled class III drug. It may raise some eyebrows, but giving someone 2 measly MLs to get through a month shouldn't be a problem for most informed doctors.

Comment

I don't think turbo is full of shit, especially when it comes to the medical world and how it works. I just can't imagine a doctor saying "oh you overdosed and it was underfilled....ahhhhh no worries pal here's some extra drugs"... Lol. Seems like the very last thing a doc would ever do.
          docs understand that pills, liquids, meds, etc...can be lost, not filled right, taken too many, too little...if you make it a habit, the pharmacy knows bro, they make notes in pharm file.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
            Fuck the nurse. Talk to your doctor. Most "nurses" in private practice are stuffy ass receptionists that like to play gatekeeper to the doctor. They have zero clinical knowledge and most are dumber than a sack of shit. Most actual nurses in private practice are ok, but most people doing phone triage are glorified receptionists with a chip on their shoulder.
            Just put in a call to speak with my doctor personally and no I've never had this to happen or even come close to being to early on my refills so I'm hoping he would understand. Hell he approved me going to 1/2 ml shots a week in order for me to get more syringes so he knows I don't care for the 1ml at a time shots.

Comment

Just put in a call to speak with my doctor personally and no I've never had this to happen or even come close to being to early on my refills so I'm hoping he would understand. Hell he approved me going to 1/2 ml shots a week in order for me to get more syringes so he knows I don't care for the 1ml at a time shots.
              Exactly!

He should be understanding.

Comment

Nice to see you on SM, bro! Have a good time here))

Comment

I figured this would happen but I still haven't heard from my doctor yet. He's part of a large group of doctors called Urological associates of Savannah so the nurse I spoke with takes calls for all the doctors I assume. Oh well I tried. Now its time to make something happen.

I just can't lose & have to start all over again. Cheer's!!

Comment

Just a little update. Well my wife is flipping out saying if we can't use our credit card its not legit bla, bla, bla & I'm like well no shit women. lol she drives me into the dam wall sometimes but its all love. Still waiting to hear back from my doctor which I have a feeling he's not going to respond. If not I just have to ride it out & start over again. I will never be in this position again..it sux. lol I wish I just freakin knew someone locally at my gym to hit up for a couple ml's but I go to a YMCA and they come and go so often I really don't know anyone that well plus I don't get caught up in having conversations to much with people while I'm in there. Year ago I learned how quickly that ruins a planned workout. Thanks again.

Comment

Ok you guy's are going to bust my a$$ for these post but I had to share my happy ness with you. I went to pick up my Nexium today from the pharmacy and the girl told me I also have a call in. I said of what n she said testosterone. lol No joke my doctor called it in but never even sent me a e-mail or phone call nothing. I don't think I would have had the balls to make that call if I wouldn't have joined this forum lol. Thanks again.

Comment

Ha good shit bro glad it worked out

Comment

Ok you guy's are going to bust my a$$ for these post but I had to share my happy ness with you. I went to pick up my Nexium today from the pharmacy and the girl told me I also have a call in. I said of what n she said testosterone. lol No joke my doctor called it in but never even sent me a e-mail or phone call nothing. I don't think I would have had the balls to make that call if I wouldn't have joined this forum lol. Thanks again.
                          :thumb:

I was confident that your doctor would make a good choice. It is the only option that made clinical sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                            :thumb:

I was confident that your doctor would make a good choice. It is the only option that made clinical sense.
                            I was not..lol All I could think about is the stories doctors get from people who over use their tess and picture my doc saying yeah, yeah I've heard this one before. lol It was your post that made me call so thanks a lot.:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                            X