Proteins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proteins

As far as proteins like egg white powder, whey etc.. Which ones are best for your muscles as far as mass and building go, Im not looking to put on weight so I did not list the weight gainer kind, but maybe someone could elaborate on that too. I understand I want a lower calorie and fat kind, I have been using the eggwhite Protein powder and I like it so far but would love some more insight, Im sorry if this has been asked a million times on here....
    Id also like to add another question as far as the benefits of bcaa powder, what it does and if it helps

Thank you

bcaa is crap. waste of money. whey protein is better then egg powder.

most of your protein should come from real food. chicken, fish, beef etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      bcaa is crap. waste of money. whey protein is better then egg powder.

most of your protein should come from real food. chicken, fish, beef etc..
      Can you explain why bcaa is a waste?

Comment

Originally posted by willygreen85 View Post
        Can you explain why bcaa is a waste?
        It's marketing hype. Proven to be of little value. Body uses the bcaa in protein powder and real food far more efficiently

Comment

It's marketing hype. Proven to be of little value. Body uses the bcaa in protein powder and real food far more efficiently
          Dope man, Thxx

Comment

all supps are secondary to real food. if you have the mindset that you need all these supps th only thing you will have to show for it is an empty wallet. trust me, real food will give you far greater results.

Comment

all supps are secondary to real food. if you have the mindset that you need all these supps th only thing you will have to show for it is an empty wallet. trust me, real food will give you far greater results.
              You think chicken and tuna would be the best options for proteins?

Comment

Originally posted by willygreen85 View Post
                You think chicken and tuna would be the best options for proteins?
                Chicken, fish, beef, eggs, etc..

Comment

The best protein is Egg white. Nothing can beat it all levels. If you can eat egg yolk without afraid of increasing cholesterol you can but it also provide protein needed for you body. So egg is the complete diet food.

Comment

Originally posted by nharika View Post
                    The best protein is Egg white. Nothing can beat it all levels. If you can eat egg yolk without afraid of increasing cholesterol you can but it also provide protein needed for you body. So egg is the complete diet food.
                    Dope man thanks appreciate it, What is the balance you think to put on weight at a healthy rate (maybe 10lbs of muscle) but not get that stomach fat. I run weekly, 2-3 times a week, Used to run 3.5 miles each time but cut down to two miles and seem to be putting on a lil belly fat, granted Ive been eating like crap from the holidays. So I am going to increase my running to 3 miles until the belly fat goes down but I do want to maintain running at least 4-6 miles a week and want to put on some muscle weight

Comment

I'm new here. where can I find information on the amount of protein needed for me

Comment

Originally posted by JeanetteRil View Post
                        I'm new here. where can I find information on the amount of protein needed for me
                        Google

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

BCAA trigger muscle protein synthesis and prevent the breakdown of muscles. They also play an important role in muscle and energy productivity and physical endurance during intense exercise. BCAA also help to speed up your metabolism, decrease fatigue, and can even improve insulin health

Comment

Good questions and good answers. thanx

Comment

Working...
                            X