Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Cycle- Finally going to commit. Need ALL the help I can get. You guys are great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle- Finally going to commit. Need ALL the help I can get. You guys are great

Okay.. Here's a bit of my back story for what its worth. I'm currently making drastic changes to my mindset and life itself. I can finally say that I'm in a state where I want to take care of myself, on my own. Move out, do my thing and just do what I've got to do for myself and my life. I'm still young as hell, 24. I was a former H addict and always will have that with me, except I'm clean and sober, they say once an addict always and addict right? I never injected but smoked it instead. It's been a tough road but I'm pulling it all together and moving forward for once. I'm ready for that.
    Now with all of that been stated, for a little over a year now I've been wanting to start steroids. Test E in particular from what I've read. I use to be avid in the gym and am fortunate enough to start up on the weight's again. It helps so gosh dam much with my problems that I face. As does for everyone else in this world if they choose to fuck with the weights or not. What ever type of exercise what ever floats their boat. So me being a scrub/noobie to all of this I have tons of questions but also want to keep it basic when it comes to the cycle. Although none of this shit is basic lol, its a science.! I want to know should I be doing 250mg's once a week of Test E, or 500mg's? If I buy a bottle of Test E for 60 bucks and it has 10ML in it and I'm doing 250mg's a week how long will that 10 ML vial last for? Can I just do the T by it self? I have a small supply of Dbol and Anavar 10mg that I never used. probably 25-35 pills give or take of both of them. I think 10 ML would last like 4 months or longer, idk the ratio for Test E mg's to ML.
    Also I read estrogen is very important for the strength of muscle and serotonin production. I don't want a vast amount of fluctuation of my emotions due to my past drug use, I do expect some emotion back and forth but I don't want extreme problems with that if anyone knows about that I'd appreciate it. Last but not least for my pct, should i do Nolv and if so how much and when do I start the PCT with Nolv. How long of a cycle should I do the T for? 8 weeks or so?
    Sorry for all of the question's, if you don't want to answer some of them could you send me a link toward information on what to put together or dosages etc.. I just need an inquiry and have nobody in person to go to for this information. I'm adamant about starting up and honestly just want to know what to buy {all together} how long my cycle should last, when does pct start and end, how much of my pct mg do I take and how much mg of my T do I take. Also what type of syringes do I buy, a bigger Gage to draw the T and then a smaller one to pin. what size? For a beginner, if anyone could, just shoot me everything I need to know so I can get it all and get started. I'm pumped to get going and want to be safe. Best place to get from? I've checked out a couple sites already that I'm interested in. If possible I prefer to purchase with bitcoin because its a faster transaction so any sites for that is dope. I truly appreciate any advice and help I can receive from yall. It may take a day for me to get back to you. Cheer's man!! oh btw I'm 6'4 and weigh like 177 pounds... I know right... I need to be like a solid 210. I will be purchasing a huge caloric intake as well lol, and info on some dank foods is cool to. thanks!!! :D

Originally posted by RoadHouse View Post
    Okay.. Here's a bit of my back story for what its worth. I'm currently making drastic changes to my mindset and life itself. I can finally say that I'm in a state where I want to take care of myself, on my own. Move out, do my thing and just do what I've got to do for myself and my life. I'm still young as hell, 24. I was a former H addict and always will have that with me, except I'm clean and sober, they say once an addict always and addict right? I never injected but smoked it instead. It's been a tough road but I'm pulling it all together and moving forward for once. I'm ready for that.
    Now with all of that been stated, for a little over a year now I've been wanting to start steroids. Test E in particular from what I've read. I use to be avid in the gym and am fortunate enough to start up on the weight's again. It helps so gosh dam much with my problems that I face. As does for everyone else in this world if they choose to fuck with the weights or not. What ever type of exercise what ever floats their boat. So me being a scrub/noobie to all of this I have tons of questions but also want to keep it basic when it comes to the cycle. Although none of this shit is basic lol, its a science.! I want to know should I be doing 250mg's once a week of Test E, or 500mg's? If I buy a bottle of Test E for 60 bucks and it has 10ML in it and I'm doing 250mg's a week how long will that 10 ML vial last for? Can I just do the T by it self? I have a small supply of Dbol and Anavar 10mg that I never used. probably 25-35 pills give or take of both of them. I think 10 ML would last like 4 months or longer, idk the ratio for Test E mg's to ML.
    Also I read estrogen is very important for the strength of muscle and serotonin production. I don't want a vast amount of fluctuation of my emotions due to my past drug use, I do expect some emotion back and forth but I don't want extreme problems with that if anyone knows about that I'd appreciate it. Last but not least for my pct, should i do Nolv and if so how much and when do I start the PCT with Nolv. How long of a cycle should I do the T for? 8 weeks or so?
    Sorry for all of the question's, if you don't want to answer some of them could you send me a link toward information on what to put together or dosages etc.. I just need an inquiry and have nobody in person to go to for this information. I'm adamant about starting up and honestly just want to know what to buy {all together} how long my cycle should last, when does pct start and end, how much of my pct mg do I take and how much mg of my T do I take. Also what type of syringes do I buy, a bigger Gage to draw the T and then a smaller one to pin. what size? For a beginner, if anyone could, just shoot me everything I need to know so I can get it all and get started. I'm pumped to get going and want to be safe. Best place to get from? I've checked out a couple sites already that I'm interested in. If possible I prefer to purchase with bitcoin because its a faster transaction so any sites for that is dope. I truly appreciate any advice and help I can receive from yall. It may take a day for me to get back to you. Cheer's man!! oh btw I'm 6'4 and weigh like 177 pounds... I know right... I need to be like a solid 210. I will be purchasing a huge caloric intake as well lol, and info on some dank foods is cool to. thanks!!! :D
    Hey brother I will be able to answer your question in depth tomorrow morning. I don't want to to give you a shitty quick answer right now while im in a rush.

Welcome to the board brother!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

everyone will have different dosage, but 500mgs of test a week is usually the beginner's dose. So if you would do 500mgs then 250mgs twice a week for E3.5 days.
      For example inject 250mgs/1mil on monday and next injection on Thursday evening or friday morning.
      For me personally it doesn't matter, but stick to this as a first timer.
      As for dbol; you can use it as a kickstart since it takes a few weeks for test to kick in. So DBOL 30-50mgs a day for 4 weeks
      As for anavar. You don't need it as you are trying to gain weight!
      You did not mentioned an AI for estrogen control. Some people need it and some people don't. I'm one of those that don't really need it since I ain't prone to gyno, but it helps minimize water bloating.
      I would start with .25mgs adex/12.5 Asin EOD if you jump on the dbol and lower the adex when you come off dbol!.. it's easier to crash estorgen, so be careful, you can always use a serm like nolva instead of an AI to control gyno if you are prone & won't have to worry about crashing estrogen.

You will easily gain 20lbs on first cycle but u will lose half of it since its mostly water you are holding. As long as you are still eating and training hard during pct u can keep half.

Save the anavar for a later time.

good to hear that you kicked the herion addiction. i know how u feel as i was addiczed to benzos and alchohol some years ago and now stopped smoking weed few weeks ago, not that weed is a bad thing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      Last edited by boricuarage79; 06-05-19, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        everyone will have different dosage, but 500mgs of test a week is usually the beginner's dose. So if you would do 500mgs then 250mgs twice a week for E3.5 days.
        For example inject 250mgs/1mil on monday and next injection on Thursday evening or friday morning.
        As for dbol; you can use it as a kickstart since it takes a few weeks for test to kick in. So DBOL 30-50mgs a day for 4 weeks
        You did not mentioned an AI for estrogen control. Some people need it and some people don't. I'm one of those that don't really need it since I ain't prone to gyno, but it helps minimize water bloating.
        I would start with .25mgs adex/12.5 Asin EOD if you jump on the dbol and lower the adex when you come off dbol!.. it's easier to crash estorgen, so be careful, you can always use a serm like nolva instead of an AI to control gyno if you are prone & won't have to worry about crashing estrogen.

You will easily gain 20lbs on first cycle but u will lose half of it since its mostly water you are holding. As long as you are still eating and training hard during pct u can keep half.

good to hear that you kicked the herion addiction. i know how u feel as i was addiczed to benzos and alchohol some years ago and now stopped smoking weed few weeks ago, not that weed is a bad thing.

yup, agree with bori 100%. he pretty much said everything I was going to say. i'd probably start with 250mgs every 4 days and 30mgs dbol per day. i like to get as much as i can from the smallest amount and then have room to up the dose in later cycles. i think you defintily need adex to control estro. very low dose adex. something like .25mgs EOD.

make sure you're eating properly. people get lost in thinking that if they are trying to bulk they need to eat anything and everything. this is false. you will get better gaines and look better if you eat a lot of CLEAN FOOD. eating a lot of chicken breast and rice will give you a completely different look then eating a lot of pizza and candy cakes. its much easier to eat a bunch of dog shit but we don't do what's fucken easy!

last note. be aware then hormones can have an effect on mental state. on test most people respond favorably. you should feel good. but when you throw in other drugs it can create anxiety etc.. i bring it up do to your past drugs use. don't let hormones fuck you up and put you back in a weird mental state. so just be aware and realize you may have to stick with just test.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

Thank you man I like how its pretty basic since I'm a beginner. I 100% am going to do a serm along with the T. Can you purchase pin's at a local drugstore? Walgreens maybe. Yeah weed's not bad but good to slow down on. use it medicinally, I live in CO so there are allot people who do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

yup, agree with bori 100%. he pretty much said everything I was going to say. i'd probably start with 250mgs every 4 days and 30mgs dbol per day. i like to get as much as i can from the smallest amount and then have room to up the dose in later cycles. i think you defintily need adex to control estro. very low dose adex. something like .25mgs EOD.

make sure you're eating properly. people get lost in thinking that if they are trying to bulk they need to eat anything and everything. this is false. you will get better gaines and look better if you eat a lot of CLEAN FOOD. eating a lot of chicken breast and rice will give you a completely different look then eating a lot of pizza and candy cakes. its much easier to eat a bunch of dog shit but we don't do what's fucken easy!

last note. be aware then hormones can have an effect on mental state. on test most people respond favorably. you should feel good. but when you throw in other drugs it can create anxiety etc.. i bring it up do to your past drugs use. don't let hormones fuck you up and put you back in a weird mental state. so just be aware and realize you may have to stick with just test.
            Hey thank you for the mental point you had, I do really need to know that. I don't need any anxiety as of now in my life, I bust my ass everyday and that's hard enough. I eat dam clean for the most part, but I havnt been eating enough. I'll be sure to pick up some chicken breast rice etc.. Ill check out adex or clomid maybe?? Hey bouncer, How much will a 10ML on Test E last for?? If I'm doing 500mg a week. I want to know how much to purchase friend.

Comment

No not clomid. That's not the same as Adex. Clomid is known to make men emotional and it doesn't prevent sides like Adex.

There is 10cc in a test bottle. Usually it's 250mgs per cc. So 500mgs would be 2cc's per week. So 1 10cc aka 10ml bottle would last you 5 weeks.

By the way you can get pins online.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you man I like how its pretty basic since I'm a beginner. I 100% am going to do a serm along with the T. Can you purchase pin's at a local drugstore? Walgreens maybe. Yeah weed's not bad but good to slow down on. use it medicinally, I live in CO so there are allot people who do that.
                I live in europe, so i can basically get my pins from the pharmacy... think u have to order your pins onine

Comment

Med gear lab has pinz. I have had excellent results with them.

Comment

Good luck on your first cycle, are you going to keep a log?

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead View Post

Good luck on your first cycle, are you going to keep a log?
                      Yeah, what do you mean by log. Like keep you guys up to date? or just for myself. Include whatever you think i should include for a log

Comment

I also got everything purchased everybody. Thanks for the help so far. I'll be keeping up with this forum and post. Bouncer I've read some of your other stuff. Keep it up! I forgot I just need to order Pin's

Comment

Jarhead Hey If I use med gear lab, do the pin's have changeable needles, so i can draw with a 20 gauge and then switch out to a 24g to pin? I'm not quite sure what exactly to order if or if not the tops or interchangeable. And will I need a new one every time.

Comment

Jarhead Hey If I use med gear lab, do the pin's have changeable needles, so i can draw with a 20 gauge and then switch out to a 24g to pin? I'm not quite sure what exactly to order if or if not the tops or interchangeable. And will I need a new one every time.
                            yup you can just order a big ass combo box like this https://www.medlabgear.com/shop/syri...5g-1in-needle/ and just the needles like this https://www.medlabgear.com/shop/syri...-1inch-needle/

fyi. the pin is the sharp part. the syringe is the plastic part you pull the oil into. so when you search on that site make sure you know the difference. some people think needle or syringe means the whole thing. lol

Comment

Just like Bouncer said, order pins and syringes separate. By log I meant are you going to post your diet and keep track of progress?

Comment

Working...
                              X