Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Cycle- Finally going to commit. Need ALL the help I can get. You guys are great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bouncer Boricaurage79 Alright thanks guys. My dude's, I will follow this prompt I've set up so far. Test should be here monday or tuesday, along with my pin's on june 25th So I will be able to start up this next week. Which is dope because I get paid and I'll be able to pick up some more food's and set up my workout plan. Lol I've done this much shit to put everything together and I don't have a solid workout plan week to week yet. It's not complicated though and I know what to put down on it so that is good for now. If I have more question's {which I will} hould I keep on this posting or should I create an entire new one? Just for whatever goes down , side's or this or that ya know. Let me know, I' know yall are somewhat Vet's on this site so just let me know if I should or not. Thanks yo!!. cant fucking wait to get this pump in man I'll tell you what it was ever soo god dam needed if not now then never!

Comment

Originally posted by RoadHouse View Post
      Bouncer Boricaurage79 Alright thanks guys. My dude's, I will follow this prompt I've set up so far. Test should be here monday or tuesday, along with my pin's on june 25th So I will be able to start up this next week. Which is dope because I get paid and I'll be able to pick up some more food's and set up my workout plan. Lol I've done this much shit to put everything together and I don't have a solid workout plan week to week yet. It's not complicated though and I know what to put down on it so that is good for now. If I have more question's {which I will} hould I keep on this posting or should I create an entire new one? Just for whatever goes down , side's or this or that ya know. Let me know, I' know yall are somewhat Vet's on this site so just let me know if I should or not. Thanks yo!!. cant fucking wait to get this pump in man I'll tell you what it was ever soo god dam needed if not now then never!
      All questions keep in on this thread.. no need for cluster fuck..
      good luck and enjoy

Comment

yea keep it all here bro. good to see some excitement to be honest. lot of people too god damn lazy.

Comment

Bouncer Boricaurage79 Jarhead Alright boy's. Literally just pinned myself 2 minutes ago, this was the second time I have done it. Its been five days since my first one so I figured I'd do it today and then actually start a schedule. Like every sunday and thursday or friday. So the first time i did it I was so pumped I think it had a placebo effect. I was fucking wrecked from plumbing a foundation{base} and i was just in a bad mood because the work I do is fucking hardcore on the body. After the shot though most of the pain went away and I was fucking pumped lol. Idk if it was actually the test but i'd like to think I felt it in my body somewhat. So today I did it again, and Im going to hit the gym after I change out my brakes and rotors on my got dam impala aha. I have noticed a better recovery but I think its way to soon to actually feel full on testosterone recovery just yet. I thin k its about a month in when I'll start to notice everything right?!?!? OH! About pinning, not as bad as I thought it would be lmfao, the first time I drew back after injecting and there was blood, I was way to far by the hip because i didn't want to hit the nerve, so i re sterilized everything re pinned myself and got it in my booty cheek, no blood so everything was good to go. Today I forgot to wipe the Vial's surface so I hope I dont get fucked off by that. Anyways thanks for all of the responses. I'm going to start a before and after picture right now before I have any major changes if I do at all. I need to be eating way more but the budget I'm on is working out, when IU get these next two paychecks I will be eating more for sure. It's just going to take a bit to stock up so I fucking hope to god this first two weeks inst detrimental to gains or anything since Im just getting started yo.peace out!!! talk to yall here in a bit man!

Comment

Bouncer Boricaurage79 Jarhead Alright boy's. Literally just pinned myself 2 minutes ago, this was the second time I have done it. Its been five days since my first one so I figured I'd do it today and then actually start a schedule. Like every sunday and thursday or friday. So the first time i did it I was so pumped I think it had a placebo effect. I was fucking wrecked from plumbing a foundation{base} and i was just in a bad mood because the work I do is fucking hardcore on the body. After the shot though most of the pain went away and I was fucking pumped lol. Idk if it was actually the test but i'd like to think I felt it in my body somewhat. So today I did it again, and Im going to hit the gym after I change out my brakes and rotors on my got dam impala aha. I have noticed a better recovery but I think its way to soon to actually feel full on testosterone recovery just yet. I thin k its about a month in when I'll start to notice everything right?!?!? OH! About pinning, not as bad as I thought it would be lmfao, the first time I drew back after injecting and there was blood, I was way to far by the hip because i didn't want to hit the nerve, so i re sterilized everything re pinned myself and got it in my booty cheek, no blood so everything was good to go. Today I forgot to wipe the Vial's surface so I hope I dont get fucked off by that. Anyways thanks for all of the responses. I'm going to start a before and after picture right now before I have any major changes if I do at all. I need to be eating way more but the budget I'm on is working out, when IU get these next two paychecks I will be eating more for sure. It's just going to take a bit to stock up so I fucking hope to god this first two weeks inst detrimental to gains or anything since Im just getting started yo.peace out!!! talk to yall here in a bit man!
            yea it's just a mental thing right now bro. you are excited about it so your mind is making you feel like it's working from the second you start. we all went through it. :D you'll start really seeing the effects after about a month. you'll feel a sex drive increase after about 2-3 weeks.

Comment

I remember my first pin. (German guy from beer fest voice)

Comment

The only thing I’ve ever felt in my body is Tren. Probably because it’s so toxic my body was like what the heck are you putting in me! And it gave me a tickle in my throat. I’ve only used Tren E but I’ve heard Ace is much worse and can give you a cough that makes you feel like you’re dying. Anyways, my advice is this: dial in your diet before using any gear. Because the magic pill is the diet, not the gear or supplements. Diet is what turns a man into a monster.

Comment

Bouncer Hey man, yeah so I was just pumped from it lol. Sex drive has increased, doing another shot today. I fucking love the shit already man its fucking wondrous. I already took my picture and ill take another like 1 month from now and then a last picture on my last month. I even got my buddy to order for himself so thats cool, I'll be able to walk him through it all. I haven't really been taking adex maybe every 2 to 3 days ill take a .25mg of it because i haven't noticed any hardcore side effect's. go4138ck lol yes sir, my diet is almost entirely clean, it was just not eating enough. I've notcied that my body is getting more hungry because of my job and lifting so I've been on the pile drive of some wholesome meals. I hope everyone has a great fourth of July. HAPPY FOURTH!!!!! I'll keep yall posted. ! Freedom baby.

Comment

I didn't have time to read your entire post but you hit a cord with me. I had an addiction to pain medication that started in my second year of law school and almost ruined my whole life. So, forget the bodybuilding, I know what kind of shit you went through and we are the small percentage that come out the other side. Never be ashamed of that as long as your not using that shit be proud of it.
                    As for steroids if you go to rehab or NA they will tell you steroids is the same thing. That's bullshit. I never stole $40 out of my grandmother's pocketbook to buy a bottle of test. Exercise, in general, will help tremendously with controlling addiction, depression and alot of other things. There is a safe way to use steroids, have I personally done it that way, no. That doesn't mean you can't.
                    Actually this whole thing is simple, people in alot of these boards complicate it way too much. There are three things you need to have in order to maximize your gains. Slack on one of the three you will not make near the progress.
                    1. Training. You have to know how to train, how long, how often, how many times you hit a body part a week. Some of this is individual and you'll learn from trail and error. But, I can give you the basic workout regiment that took me all the way to the NPC USA'S.
                    Train each body part once per week, Calves you can throw in 2-3
                    I would split it over 5 day with 2 off.
                    Monday - Chest-16 total sets, always change up your exercises in everything. Hit the muscle from ever angle possible
                    Tuesday--Back 16 sets
                    Wed- off
                    Thurs- shoulders - 16 sets. Don't listen to the BS that your delts are a small muscle group and need less total work. Your shoulders are probably one of the most important muscle groups looks wise. Always start with a press a standing press in front, a seated press, dumbell press make your second excersise another pressing movement. From there you want to hit the rear delt with reverse Pec deck or bent over laterals and ALWAYS the side delts with seated or standing laterals, one arm at a time laterals. There are so many variation learn and use them all. Also do front raises at least eo workout.
                    End with 4 sets of Barbell or dumbell shrugs
                    Fri- Arms 9-12 sets for Bis and Tris. Again learn the different exercises and always switch it up
                    Sat- legs if you do legs correctly you should barely be able to walk out of the gym
                    Sun- off

Second is nutrition. It's way to much to write but I'll tell you what, since your a fellow addict, just hit me up on pm I'll help you with it. No, I'm not going to ask for $.

Last but just as important is anabolic drugs. Before you start make sure the other two are in order.
                    2st cycle this is my suggestion, most would say just test and that will work too.
                    500 mgs ot Test E or C a week
                    30 mgs of dbol a day
                    10 mg noveldex a day. I would not mess with an ai on this dose.
                    I've been at this for 30+ years. Anything at all you have a question about just ask. It's not astrophysics.

PCT-SHOP. Com

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X