Paul Dillet vs Young Ronnie Coleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post

They can, that's absolutely true. You know I watched an interview of Ronnie Coleman that he did back in the late 90's or early 2,000's I believe, where he went over his entire stack in the offseason, precontest, post, and everything in between. I was shocked at low LITTLE drugs he used. You know we hear of these guys on just grams and grams of every damn thing every week and I think it's assumed that everybody on the pro stage (and non-pro for.that matter) just literally has a hose pipe in their ass running tons of shit, but that's not ALWAYS the case. Now, I'm sure tons of guys do but I would say many don't either. As we all know who have been in this for years, drugs only get you so far. The rest is training, diet, and rest but the most important thing that separates the pros from everyone else is genetics. In the interview, Ronnie's face is blurred and his voice is disguised but you can obviously tell it's Ronnie if you've ever heard him talk for any length. I think that many guys in the gyms today try to make up for lazy training and undisciplined eating habits with oil and you can't do it. I know guys personally who use gear and you almost can't even tell they lift. I also work out with 3 guys impaticular who compete in natural competitions and have some of the best physics in the gym, but they are committed to their training and serious about diet. But you know that everybody is looking for the manic pill and the shortcut nowadays. Nobody wants to put on the time, training, dedication to eating, etc and they just want results. Doesn't work that way -
    Ronnie may have been telling the truth about his cycle from early on in his career but by the time he was a multiple Mr O if you believe he used small amounts of gear I have some ocean front property in Nebraska to sell you. :D

he worked with Chadd Nichols bro. well known for almost killing ronnie with drugs. look up "Ronnie Coleman Almost Died Ice Bathtub" on google.

thing about Ronnie is that he is about as dumb as it gets. he literally took whatever he was given. maybe he truly believes he took small amounts because that makes him feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Ronnie may have been telling the truth about his cycle from early on in his career but by the time he was a multiple Mr O if you believe he used small amounts of gear I have some ocean front property in Nebraska to sell you. :D

he worked with Chadd Nichols bro. well known for almost killing ronnie with drugs. look up "Ronnie Coleman Almost Died Ice Bathtub" on google.

thing about Ronnie is that he is about as dumb as it gets. he literally took whatever he was given. maybe he truly believes he took small amounts because that makes him feel better.
      I knew I’d heard about the ice baths before and like I said maybe he just trusted Chad and just took the shots and didn’t ask anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Ronnie mentioned health issues but he said that (in his opinion) it was from insulin, when he was running it and carb cycling. Meh, at the end of the day I don't give a fuck what Ronnie did or does now. Here's the vid shit heads!

Comment

Lol they tried to hide the fact that was Colman talking lol. Like you said anyone who has ever heard him speak for more than 5 min knows his mannerisms and cadence of speaking. He might as well have said "yeah buddy! Light weight" hell I’m just glad he doesn’t have any more issues than he is already burdened with and hopefully we won’t.

Comment

At least he’s admitted to something and not just saying it’s diet and hard work or some line of shit

Comment

Working...
            X