Ronnie Coleman's Torn Tricep...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babyblues
    I don't know man, small wheels. Biggest GH gut I've ever seen.
    Symmetry is off the hook though.

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
      Symmetry is off the hook though.
      Must be like zero bf too. Frickin hard as hell and ripped.

Comment

When were those taken? If recently he is a lot leaner for this time of year than he usually is. I know last year at the louisiana bodybuilding championships (early july) he looked like a beached whale.

Comment

Ronnie will definatly not win again this year even if he gets his tri's %100

Comment

any updates on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
              When were those taken? If recently he is a lot leaner for this time of year than he usually is. I know last year at the louisiana bodybuilding championships (early july) he looked like a beached whale.
              He was guest posing in Pitt along with every other top IFBB pro; he wasn't nearly as lean as that...maybe it's an old pic, I dunno

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues
                any updates on this?
                Yep here it is guys, after reading this, I went to Ronnie's offical web site to see if there is any news about this, but I couldn't find any thing, so I decided to email him( there is a direct link, you can click and e mail him directly)
                And this was his response to my email.
                I can't beleive he actually emailed me back. :nerdnew:

[QUOTE by Ronnie,]No, that was trick photography, there is nothing wrong with my triceps....
                Ronnie] end QUOTE.

Comment

[QUOTE by Ronnie,]No, that was trick photography, there is nothing wrong with my triceps....
                  Ronnie] end QUOTE.

Of coarse he is gonna say that, that is bad publicity, plus when he does heal abnormally quick people would be asking questions he wont want to answer.

Comment

Working...
                  X